Just read an article about Michigan's legal marijuana prices have dropped below the prices of illegal weed from 30-40 years ago and in some areas of the state dispensaries are selling ounces for $50.00. In my location dispensaries are selling lower grade strains for $100 to $120 an ounce.

Was outside cleaning leaves out of my outdoor grow area this morning. Want to till up the soil and dump some used pots from some plants I have grown and add to the soil. Did a couple plants for a seed run on some crosses last Summer. I must have dropped some seeds last Summer from those plants and found some sprouting in my outdoor grow area even though it has been spitting snow today.

Since Rhode Island legalized recreational marijuana as the most recent state, number 19, in May it appears New Hampshire is the last New England area state that is holding out on legalization. 39 states have legalized medical marijuana.

Voters in Arkansas, Maryland, Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota will decide next month whether to legalize pot for over 21
They would join 19 states that already allow recreational pot
Nationally, 60 percent of voters support legalization in federal law
In Maryland, 73 percent are in favor of lawful recreational pot
Polls are tighter in Missouri, North Dakota, and South Dakota

Biden pardoning all prior federal offenses of simple marijuana possession. Doesn't apply to those who were in country illegally. ABC news reports there are no prisoners in federal prisons for simple marijuana possession so the pardons are basically meaningless.
Hunter Biden indictment likely to come just after election for lying about drug use on 4473 gun purchase form and tax evasion being reported at Washington Post.

Last edited:
He also passed it along to HHS and Justice Dept. to evaluate the process to de-schedule it. Thats the biggy that will free up banks and credit card companies to allow canna transactions. It won't do muchto help people like me stuck in gestapo states, but every little bit helps.

North Dakota, Arkansas and South Dakota voters voted to keep marijuana illegal yesterday. Two years ago voters in South Dakota voted to legalize marijuana but the state supreme court overturned the vote on some technicality.

I once lived in South Dakota and feral hemp grew everywhere, along fence rows, ditches and old unplowed fields. I doubt you could grow decent marijuana outside in the Eastern part of the state without it ending up being pollinated by the feral hemp.

Voters in Maryland and Missouri voted yes on marijuana legalization for recreational use.

Members of the Minnesota House on Tuesday, April 25, approved a bill to legalize recreational marijuana use for adults.

Legalization has passed in the Democratic-Farmer-Labor-controlled House before, but there’s a key difference this year: DFL lawmakers took control last November of the Senate, where a vote is now also scheduled for Friday.

Eligible adults could possess 2 ounces or less of cannabis in a public place, and 1.5 pounds or less in a residence. Individuals would be able to possess edibles with a total of 800 milligrams or less of THC, the psychoactive component of cannabis.

Believe adults can have 8 plants if the bill passes the Senate and governor signs into law.

Back