I did ok in the stream/ditch beside the company yard when I got stuck doing resets there, just along lower side of Atlanta. get a gram or 3 in a half day.
I guess it's best I don't say how much a friend and I got with his little sluice and snorkeling with his pump vacuuming up all the cracks and crevices. Pretty sure that area hadn't been worked in quite a few years. There had been a wet winter with lots of snow and with the melt, there was quite a few very heavy rains. It was a good week.

Supporters of legal marijuana say they now intend to turn their focus to the two remaining New England states where recreational pot is not yet legal, New Hampshire and Rhode Island. The Rhode Island legislature, controlled by Democrats, has made moves toward a recreational regime, while the New Hampshire legislature, run by Republicans, has been more reluctant.

Backers are also eyeing North Carolina, where a state Senate committee voted for the first time to advance a measure legalizing medical marijuana.

In Florida, supporters were blocked from circulating petitions to qualify a measure for the 2022 ballot after the state Supreme Court ruled the ballot language was misleading, though those supporters are likely to try again.

Ballot measures are in various stages of circulating petitions for marijuana legalization measures in Arkansas, Idaho, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska and North Dakota.

“I would not be surprised that by the end of 2022 we could be seeing half of the states in the country having adopted cannabis for full use,” Hawkins told The Hill.

Thanks for sharing all of this info. Shifting focus toward states that haven't legalized rec seems like a good approach. It'd be incredible to reach the milestone of legal rec in half of the states, that's a great goal to focus on since Federal legalization is realistically still a ways down the road. The journey to federal legalization is a marathon and not a sprint - if we can collectively keep advocating in every way that we're able to and fighting against misinformation, it'll hopefully help to speed up the process.

Hopefully, the DEA will stop funding these helicopter flights in Georgia. The Georgia State Patrol and Air National Guard do not have the budget for hours of helicopter flights and the DEA has been funding them.

Hopefully, the DEA will stop funding these helicopter flights in Georgia. The Georgia State Patrol and Air National Guard do not have the budget for hours of helicopter flights and the DEA has been funding them.

More BS fluff publicity for these morons to make some people feel they are doing good.
Seized 400 lbs.............maybe........OF PLANT material. Anyone see flowers?:deadhorse:
"There's been several arrests made. I think they’ve been four arrests made." I guess he's at the top of his counting abilities!
"Most of the 'marywanna' grown around here is grown to get high." Dummy! That's how you get pain relief! :deadhorse:

As long as ignorant fools such as that sheriff are in office, all people will suffer, not just the ones they bust on BS charges. If there were no flower, how can they be charged?? Or is that some silly ass Georgia thing? No offense to Georgians! I love me some sweet Georgia peaches! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

edit.........The more I think about, that vid was totally disgusting!:grrr1:

And those sweet fuzzy fruits are just as damn mouth watering!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
I read about that somewhere in the last few days but I wouldn't count on it passing anytime soon. More states need to legalize until over half of all states legalize recreational weed before the Congress gets their asses in gear. Look at South Dakota. State voters approved legalization and now it is in the courts to get it stopped. If North Dakota and South Dakota legalize then Wisconsin and Minnesota should follow as they will be adjacent to legal states where their citizens can purchase easily. As it stands now, Wisconsin residents have Illinois and Michigan to drive to.

President Joe Biden still opposes marijuana legalization, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Wednesday, putting him at odds with Democratic leadership on Capitol Hill as it advances legislation to end the federal prohibition on pot.

Reactions: Mir
My view coming from a prohibition state. In my state, most of the push back on legalization is funded by county-level law enforcement lobbyists (sheriff's departments) who now see the War on Drugs as a payroll guarantee. They're fighting for jobs regardless of whether that job is "justified" by incarcerating people possessing a flower FFS. There is a smattering of private prison money too but it's mainly sheriff's departments. No politician wants to piss them off.

This is exacerbated by the fact that It doesn't matter whether the majority of the population (in my state - of both parties) is unopposed to legalization. It's now a culture war issue that is being weaponized politically regardless of whether people actually want a different policy.

I know it sounds pessimistic but - as to full legalization across the US - I am pessimistic. I still keep up my monthly donations to MPP and NORML though. I don't quit. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

Peace
:pass:

Last edited:
Back