I doubt that you will ever see that in some places like Florida.

Y
Like I said in Florida a dispensary license will cost you $50 million assuming that they’re going to give out any more of them. The flower down here sales for between $35 and $55 an eighth depending on the strain. Even before they were allowed to sell flour, we had one of these cannabis companies trying to pass off one of their extract products as the legendary “Gainesville Green.” By all accounts It wasn’t even close.
Yeah, a friend bought some bud when it hit the disp. Not even close.

I have some inside industry info as well. I have my EPC(extended plant count) here and can legally purchase 1.5lbs a day at the dispo. Well a few weeks ago the shop lets me and my bro buy 15lbs at once. We were like “whoa how’d this happen” we ended up goin to dinner with the dispo owner, who showed us some emails from his DC lobby contacts, it’s comin folks! With the new outspoken support of the Koch brothers it all but assured it to happen sooner rather than later.
Lmmfao! If the Koch brothers are involved, then they're going to make some money somehow. That's an absolute guarantee.

Like I said in Florida a dispensary license will cost you $50 million assuming that they’re going to give out any more of them. The flower down here sales for between $35 and $55 an eighth depending on the strain. Even before they were allowed to sell flour, we had one of these cannabis companies trying to pass off one of their extract products as the legendary “Gainesville Green.” By all accounts It wasn’t even close.
That's some expensive Canna!

That's some expensive Canna!
Yep. So much for legalization bringing the price down. And remember this is without excise taxes because it’s “medicine” so they would have a tougher time triple taxing it like tobacco or alcohol

Yep. So much for legalization bringing the price down. And remember this is without excise taxes because it’s “medicine” so they would have a tougher time triple taxing it like tobacco or alcohol
They'll ask California how they made taxing medical possible when they legalized rec. Before rec, tax exempt. After... bend over.

I know in Michigan they have reported that the black market prices are far below the dispensary prices even when the 16% tax is taken into account. The first dispensary I went to there were many more workers than customers. The 2nd dispensary was the same except I was the only customer in the afternoon. $400.00 an ounce at the big corporate owned dispensaries, then 16% tax added on.

Just checked pricing on another dispensary website. $480-$500 an oz. +16% tax.

Two years ago grew one photo plant outside, no electricity, no nutrients other than worm dirt at $3.00 a 40 lb bag and goose crap cleaned up out of my yard. The seed was a free tester seed.

Yeah, won't be buying from corporate weed companies at those prices.

Last edited:
I sure hope that it's legalized at the federal level and not just decriminalized.
Are you sure? To me decriminalized releases the plant to the people. Legalization to me means government control of the plant. The reason it is legalized is so they can make the $$$$. Can you picture Phillip Morris pot and still illegal to grow a plant in your backyard. ‍♂️Don’t know...

Are you sure? To me decriminalized releases the plant to the people. Legalization to me means government control of the plant. The reason it is legalized is so they can make the $$$$. Can you picture Phillip Morris pot and still illegal to grow a plant in your backyard. ‍♂Don’t know...
Decriminalization is what I hope for, but a vain hope it almost certainly is.

Back