There is nothing governments do well, or efficiently aside from finding new and more atrocious ways of taxing their citizens and taking away the rights of those who elected them. If youre waiting around for a government to actually fight for or defend your rights in any meaningful way that isnt actually a self serving ploy to attain more power,, youre going to be waiting a long time.

There is nothing governments do well, or efficiently aside from finding new and more atrocious ways of taxing their citizens and taking away the rights of those who elected them. If youre waiting around for a government to actually fight for or defend your rights in any meaningful way that isnt actually a self serving ploy to attain more power,, youre going to be waiting a long time.
They make themselves fat and bloated at the expense of those they supposedly "serve". I'd say they are very good at that.

Legalization has been a money gram for the government and their friends. In Florida the courts finally told the legislature that the people who voted for the amendment for medical intended that people be able to smoke flower. So it’s medicine so you can’t tax it like alcohol or tobacco or gasoline. The states solution? Sell 14 dispensary licenses to the big cannabis companies for $50 million a pop. $700 million boys and girls. But at least that’s better than Georgia where they say it’s legal to prescribe lower THC oil ‘s, but there’s no place to buy the stuff.

Reactions: Mir
We had two states legalize recreational use in the last couple of weeks, New York and Virginia. But I keep hearing that the Virginia legalization is the one that most likely will lead to national legalization and I’m not sure why?

We had two states legalize recreational use in the last couple of weeks, New York and Virginia. But I keep hearing that the Virginia legalization is the one that most likely will lead to national legalization and I’m not sure why?
There are lots of factors that are leading go up to decriminalization or outright legalization. The Virginia legalized weed is just one of them.

At the Federal level, I hope that the morons in DC can do just a minimal and simple bill that is standalone and not a part of something that will just get shot down!

I'm sure not holding my breath for them to do something that actually benefits the American public as a whole.

I sure hope that it's legalized at the federal level and not just decriminalized.

Legalization has been a money gram for the government and their friends. In Florida the courts finally told the legislature that the people who voted for the amendment for medical intended that people be able to smoke flower. So it’s medicine so you can’t tax it like alcohol or tobacco or gasoline. The states solution? Sell 14 dispensary licenses to the big cannabis companies for $50 million a pop. $700 million boys and girls. But at least that’s better than Georgia where they say it’s legal to prescribe lower THC oil ‘s, but there’s no place to buy the stuff.
Michigan residents voted on a citizen initiative to legalize recreational marijuana in November 2018. Recreational dispensaries are just recently opening in towns around my location with populations of around 5,000. Cities of any size are 100 miles away and even they didn't get approval to open until 2000. Basically, all owned by big cannabis companies who likely bankrolled those who qualified to be licensed under social justice bs to qualify as minority owned businesses.

Other than making purchases twice to sample the offerings, flower once/edibles once, I prefer to grow and make my own. I expected high quality flower, received tiny dry buds which according to harvest date, testing date and sale date there could have been no cure.

My own homemade edibles are much more potent than what is available for purchase at a dispensary. Dispensary edibles are apparently limited in the THC content available to 100mg per package maximum. Individual edibles have low THC content of 5mg for the most part. Though an entire chocolate bar may have 100mg maximum.

Michigan residents voted on a citizen initiative to legalize recreational marijuana in November 2018. Recreational dispensaries are just recently opening in towns around my location with populations of around 5,000. Cities of any size are 100 miles away and even they didn't get approval to open until 2000. Basically, all owned by big cannabis companies who likely bankrolled those who qualified to be licensed under social justice bs to qualify as minority owned businesses.

Other than making purchases twice to sample the offerings, flower once/edibles once, I prefer to grow and make my own. I expected high quality flower, received tiny dry buds which according to harvest date, testing date and sale date there could have been no cure.

My own homemade edibles are much more potent than what is available for purchase at a dispensary. Dispensary edibles are apparently limited in the THC content available to 100mg per package maximum. Individual edibles have low THC content of 5mg for the most part. Though an entire chocolate bar may have 100mg maximum.
That’s the way it is here in Colorado. Recreational is max 100 but at the medical shop you can get up to 1000
0EBB7EB5-D144-468C-9B11-ACD9C8E0FB38.png

A friend of mine has a medical card down here. I jokingly told her to buy an eighth from the dispensary and then just fill it with her own stuff. If the cops ask say I’m a light smoker that’s why this one dose is lasted me for 2 1/2 years. LOL she’s paying $90 a gram for Vape cartridges even though she has grown her own in the past. Makes no sense to me.

Back