Schumer keeps sayin more and more things that I like. He said last month we were close to introducing legislation, now he’s sayin we are close and releasing a few more details. Folks I am sayin it now. By the End of this year of our lord 2021 we will see, at a bare minimum, we will see cannabis removed from schedule I. This will de facto make weed medically legal in all fifty states. Anything lower than a schedule I allows you to introduce medical evidence into a criminal drug trial. Here’s the most recent article. https://www.marijuanamoment.net/sch...Wsee9UKHgcIVf8mkoFOAEHX6YxaSyKh2Y_jCR5Rh_GipU

Reactions: Mir
As long as it'll be legal to grow our own and not mandatory to buy at a dispensary.

As long as it'll be legal to grow our own and not mandatory to buy at a dispensary.
Nope the article addresses that. The language for this bill is focused on NOT letting large alcohol and tobacco companies take over. It is focused on allowing smal businesses to flourish. Which I also think will include home growers.

Schumer keeps sayin more and more things that I like. He said last month we were close to introducing legislation, now he’s sayin we are close and releasing a few more details. Folks I am sayin it now. By the End of this year of our lord 2021 we will see, at a bare minimum, we will see cannabis removed from schedule I. This will de facto make weed medically legal in all fifty states. Anything lower than a schedule I allows you to introduce medical evidence into a criminal drug trial. Here’s the most recent article. https://www.marijuanamoment.net/sch...Wsee9UKHgcIVf8mkoFOAEHX6YxaSyKh2Y_jCR5Rh_GipU
I think you are far too optimistic, but I suppose someone has to be. I hope you are right, though, and I will celebrate with you if it comes to pass.

I think you are far too optimistic, but I suppose someone has to be. I hope you are right, though, and I will celebrate with you if it comes to pass.
I have some inside industry info as well. I have my EPC(extended plant count) here and can legally purchase 1.5lbs a day at the dispo. Well a few weeks ago the shop lets me and my bro buy 15lbs at once. We were like “whoa how’d this happen” we ended up goin to dinner with the dispo owner, who showed us some emails from his DC lobby contacts, it’s comin folks! With the new outspoken support of the Koch brothers it all but assured it to happen sooner rather than later.

I hope so. And I hope home grow is legalized federally. Being stuck in Illinois with their stupid medical-only home grow really sucks. The benefit is that it's only a civil infraction now if it's less than 5 plants, and the fine is $200.

A friend of mine has a medical card down here. I jokingly told her to buy an eighth from the dispensary and then just fill it with her own stuff. If the cops ask say I’m a light smoker that’s why this one dose is lasted me for 2 1/2 years. LOL she’s paying $90 a gram for Vape cartridges even though she has grown her own in the past. Makes no sense to me.
I bought a couple 1/8 ounces, $35.00 each. I checked out a new dispensary website last night that is not affiliated with the other local corporate dispensaries and they have a sale on ounces at $125.00, not unreasonable price wise but last week I had over a pound left from my own grows even after gifting over a quarter pound of various strains I had vacuum packed and frozen.

I may stop in and check their edible offerings if I get up that way.

Last year most of my outdoor grow was for seeds. Except for a few plants that went into flower after I had pollinated everything else. While harvesting seeds some apparently dropped to the ground. I just went out to do some cleanup in the fenced in area to prepare to plant some seeds outside in late June. It snowed yesterday but I still have a number of seeds already sprouting their first real leaves and it reached a high of 40 degrees today.

My home bred seeds apparently are more resilient than those I have bought. I did a small germination test in a glass of water and every seed out of 12 sprouted over night. I've had entire packs of breeder seeds fail to germinate before. Mine are regular autoflower seeds though, not feminized. I have never seen seeds available for purchase in any local dispensary. I am currently growing a White Widow/Blueberry cross to attempt to get feminized seeds as I have enough to play around with.

Last edited:
I bought a couple 1/8 ounces, $35.00 each. I checked out a new dispensary website last night that is not affiliated with the other local corporate dispensaries and they have a sale on ounces at $125.00, not unreasonable price wise but last week I had over a pound left from my own grows even after gifting over a quarter pound of various strains I had vacuum packed and frozen.

I may stop in and check their edible offerings if I get up that way.

Last year most of my outdoor grow was for seeds. Except for a few plants that went into flower after I had pollinated everything else. While harvesting seeds some apparently dropped to the ground. I just went out to do some cleanup in the fenced in area to prepare to plant some seeds outside in late June. It snowed yesterday but I still have a number of seeds already sprouting their first real leaves and it reached a high of 40 degrees today.

My home bred seeds apparently are more resilient than those I have bought. I did a small germination test in a glass of water and every seed out of 12 sprouted over night. I've had entire packs of breeder seeds fail to germinate before. They are regular autoflower seeds though, not feminized. I have never seen seeds available for purchase in any local dispensary.
Sounds like a sideline buisness opportunity

Sounds like a sideline buisness opportunity
No. Don't want to sell anything as then you get into licensing and testing. I just like to grow for the purpose of growing because it became legal. Just a hobby.

Like I said in Florida a dispensary license will cost you $50 million assuming that they’re going to give out any more of them. The flower down here sales for between $35 and $55 an eighth depending on the strain. Even before they were allowed to sell flour, we had one of these cannabis companies trying to pass off one of their extract products as the legendary “Gainesville Green.” By all accounts It wasn’t even close.

Back