The government will take as much freedom away from its citizens as the citizens allow. So much for the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 10th amendments/state sovereignty. All drug laws are unconstitutional, the federal government has no legal jurisdiction over such matters, according to our constitution. But hey, since when has that mattered. People are too stupid and lazy to care about things that actually matter.
/soapbox

I'm sorry, yes your government has such legals jurisdictions... saying otherwise is just 'sovereign citizen' nonsense...

I'm sorry, yes your government has such legals jurisdictions... saying otherwise is just 'sovereign citizen' nonsense...
Feel free to show me the part of the constitution within the enumerated powers where the federal government is expressly given jurisdiction over which plants citizens can grow or ingest. Ill wait. When you're done, go read the 10th amendment.

Salutations TB,

...jurisdiction over which plants citizens can grow or ingest...

This is the element i intend to react to, because it also includes some ghostly piece of the puzzle: e.g. the rights of 3rd-party mis-guided opportuni$ts/predator$, but NOT only... Sooner or later the right to an altered mind free of external interference must be debated, and when it eventually happens i'm hoping 3rd-parties get a fair sense of proportionality injected in any piece of law actually enforcing them, not to mention a desperate hope for liberated cannabis, starting with the honest type of nuggets that won't come with an artificially inflated cost just to generate more (proportional) tax revenues to feed 3+ levels of government!

Which implies 2 ~ 3 times less expensive merchandise than what i currently observe in Québec's (Canada) SQdC... And quality masked by heavy industrialization may be "legal" but that's still an INSULT, short & simple.

As for NY's cannabis reform it only makes sense to provide reparation in any way possible, the sooner the better - in fear of electoral opportunism and so on.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Reactions: Mir
So far legalization has been a shit show. nothing like what we hoped and dreamed of. :sadcry:
A steady downhill trend of bad laws, questionable cannabis, high prices, from government tax, greed, I think i will stop now . the list of shit is endless.

So far legalization has been a shit show. nothing like what we hoped and dreamed of. :sadcry:
A steady downhill trend of bad laws, questionable cannabis, high prices, from government tax, greed, I think i will stop now . the list of shit is endless.
It’s worked out great here in Colorado. Now we are almost 7 years into Rec legalization, so we are ahead of the curve. Just take a look at the public schools here in Co. I’m serious the elementary schools look like college campuses.

yes. social programs are doing better with the tax money. what about us!? :pass:

It’s worked out great here in Colorado. Now we are almost 7 years into Rec legalization, so we are ahead of the curve. Just take a look at the public schools here in Co. I’m serious the elementary schools look like college campuses.
They actually used the money WHERE they said they'd use it.

Unlike what Texas said where the lotto money would go, it just went to general revenue.

They actually used the money WHERE they said they'd use it.

Unlike what Texas said where the lotto money would go, it just went to general revenue.
Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner here folks. You are DEAD ON!!!!! You see the Texas bill was written all wonky where they COULD use funds for school stuff. Colorados law mandates it, off the top, first thing, no passing go, no collecting two hundo. Nah they are gonna get that school money.
I will take a picture of the school right outside ft garland. I’m not joking there is a dispensary, ONE tiiiiny gas station and a restaurant. That’s it. The school they have looks like a building on the UT campus. It’s NUTS! But I love it. If I had kids and they were school age. Literally anywhere else in the country, I would bring them here for their public primary education

Never cared what a thief spent their stolen $ on. Taxes are theft. Does nothing to explain all the good the stollen $ will do. Theft is theft. Don't pay? They'll send some guys with guns to collect.

Ding ding ding ding, we have a winner here folks. You are DEAD ON!!!!! You see the Texas bill was written all wonky where they COULD use funds for school stuff. Colorados law mandates it, off the top, first thing, no passing go, no collecting two hundo. Nah they are gonna get that school money.
I will take a picture of the school right outside ft garland. I’m not joking there is a dispensary, ONE tiiiiny gas station and a restaurant. That’s it. The school they have looks like a building on the UT campus. It’s NUTS! But I love it. If I had kids and they were school age. Literally anywhere else in the country, I would bring them here for their public primary education
My property taxes never went down either.......like they said. I wonder why? :shrug:

Back