Bread & Circuses
That's where we are. The days just prior to the fall of Rome.

Reactions: Mir
All I want to do is be able to legally smoke, grow, and possess it without fear of jail. If they do legalize it in nys it will prob be very heavily regulated. And the prices will be thru the roof, so I’ll still be illegal cuz I’ll be growing my own... who cares what Cuomo does cuz he’s promised for years! When he got re-elected this last time, promised to make a board to decide the benefits of legalization. Just this January he said the exact same thing, almost verbatim. So last election he did nothing... just saying words and making promises to get re-elected. I believe nothing that comes from his mouth and every new law that’s made in nys is created for the city. Not the rest of nys! Those of us above Albany suffer cuz some city dumbass was an idiot and now we have to make a law. Like gun control... 90% of people above Albany hunt, but we gotta make new gun control laws cuz some city idiot shoots up a school near the city.
Hopefully that bastard is on the way out. With not admitting his screw up with the nursing homes, I wouldn't piss on him if his ass was on fire!

I don't give a flying "F" who the hell you are, red, blue or whatever, that kinda arrogance has to go. I hope you guys vote the POS outta office or recall the bastard!
Up State New York is simply beautiful in the summer! You can have the winter! LOL! Shame ya have to put up with all the BS and high taxes.

Reactions: Mir
New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) has signed into law legislation legalizing and regulating the use and possession of marijuana for adults 21 years of age and older.

The legislation also decriminalizes marijuana and hashish possession, his office announced Monday.

Man, I really dislike Cuomo. New scandals popping up all the time. He promised NY would legalize 3 yrs straight and now his rep is compromised.

This happened a couple months ago, but I didn't see it mentioned here. It's a great start, if it can get through the Senate.:pass:

Last edited:
This happened a couple months ago, but I didn't see it mentioned here. It's a great start, if it can get through the Senate.:pass:
Chuck schumer, the senate majority leader, said in an interview a couple weeks ago (I can’t remember where - a vice show I think) that they’re planning to bundle cannabis legalization (not decriminalization) with other sure fire bills. We’ll see, but the prospect has never been stronger.

Chuck schumer, the senate majority leader, said in an interview a couple weeks ago (I can’t remember where - a vice show I think) that they’re planning to bundle cannabis legalization (not decriminalization) with other sure fire bills. We’ll see, but the prospect has never been stronger.
About the only damn thing I want to see that moron accomplish! LOL!.....................My "goodwill" for him is only slightly more than for all the other fools in DC! :cools: :funny: :funny: :funny:

As opposed to a simple "the drug war has been an abysmal failure, let us put an end to it" bill. For my part, I have no doubt that they will find a way to muck it up and kick the can down the road so as to make use of the issue come 2022 and 2024. Filthy fucking parasites.

Ever heard of Earl F. Blumenauer?
400033-200px.jpeg

Now that he's on the Ways & Means commitee chances are he won't want to stop being a pro-cannabis advocate, but if he does then this might constitute a most significant hint as it would send some non pot-friendly message...

So lets just hope "My Hero from USA" won't get instrumentalized anytime soon. Because when USA sneezes Canada catches a cold!

:peace:

New York Post.....New York State officials have reached a deal to legalize marijuana, legislative sources told The Post on Wednesday — just hours after Gov. Andrew Cuomo called it “essential” to the state’s social and economic well-being.

The reform measures will be included in the laws to be proposed as part of the state budget on April 1, the sources said

The deal would allow New Yorkers over the age of 21 to legally buy and possess up to three ounces of pot for their personal use, with licensed sales to begin by December 2022, sources said.

Recreational stoners could even cultivate up to a dozen plants per household, but a big bummer in the agreement would make them wait to start growing their own until 18 months after the first license dispensary opens, the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle said.

Plans call for a 9 percent state tax on retail sales that could generate $300 million a year in new revenues, state Sen. Liz Krueger (D-Manhattan) told The Post.

Cities, towns and villages could tack on another 4 percent sales tax or opt out of allowing local sales and deliveries.

Back