Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have experience with the Hydrostar brand?? They have a 600w Mars II equivalent selling on ebay for $132 but the price seems too good to be true, thoughts??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HydroSTAR-6...r-5W-LEDs-Chip-Plant-Panel-Lamp-/281665960941
I'm currently using a hydrostar
Does anyone have experience with the Hydrostar brand?? They have a 600w Mars II equivalent selling on ebay for $132 but the price seems too good to be true, thoughts??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HydroSTAR-6...r-5W-LEDs-Chip-Plant-Panel-Lamp-/281665960941
I'm using a 300w hydrostar . No complaints ladies are loving the lights I've even ordered a second panel.

I am currently using this LED made in China and have purchased from them directly . Unfortunately I don't believe they sell directly any more and have chosen to open an U.S.A. site to sell their products .The video is self explanatory and there is little I can add other than to say that I have been very happy with this fixture . Hopefully this will be of help to anybody who is contemplating purchasing new LED lighting . Cheers :biggrin:

I just ordered my first LED from China its an Appollo 10 180*3 .It will be a test run see if its worth 200 bucks lol.

I'm 4wks into a Girl Scout Cookies grow with them, I can't wait to see how the buds turn out. GSC is known to be a frosty strain already. She's responded extremely well to LST and with the increased number of "main" budsites, I think I'll beat my usual 1oz per gal stat and get over 3oz in the 3gal smartpot! :smoking:
which GSC are you talking about I got the fastbuds one going now and havent really been able to find muchh out about it

which GSC are you talking about I got the fastbuds one going now and havent really been able to find muchh out about it

I grew the GSC version.. I'm extremely impressed with their genetics, the aroma was phenomenal and it was really strong.

Give tasty LED a check he has good prices for what you get, no purple fake light you get the white LED sun light... Solid lights and tell him Krypt247 from AFN sent you. :)

Give tasty LED a check he has good prices for what you get, no purple fake light you get the white LED sun light... Solid lights and tell him Krypt247 from AFN sent you. :)
So I knew I was going to get LEDS for my current, anyway One of my youtube friends has been going on an on about the Wellpar 600 his grow looks bad ass, so last night was all setup to order 1 haha none to be found anywhere. But any interested should check em out for the price they can't be beat- http://www.ebay.com/itm/WELLPAR-Ref...5W-Veg-Flower-Plant-Panel-Lamps-/171804831078

Oh since they were out of stock of the 600 I went ahead and bought 2 of the 300 watt ones, I know nothing at all about led she's in T5 now hope it all works out

I grew the GSC version.. I'm extremely impressed with their genetics, the aroma was phenomenal and it was really strong.
mine's short and bushy she looks like a mess at the moment pops suggested I bend some branches but there so short it's like she's building at the moment if that makes any sense, Imhoping the leds be here by the 9th, and some have said she'll stretch once I stick her under em

Pay for what you get..... I have 2 mars first came with broken fan they send me replacement fan and have me take apart light and such. Crappy quality, I went with Tasty and DIY my mars into cob atm.... Purple light = not real they will love the white. :D

Has anybody use this led??
leds900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back