Status
Not open for further replies.
I was building Vape Mods out of 18650 flashlights and then regulated mods for the last four years just getting into growing again and I can feel a project coming on now just let me find where to get the emitters and boards I already have two bench top power supplies can anyone streamline my education on spectrums that are working best and any other usefull info you can direct me too would be great. If this pans out I'll move it over to the D.I.Y Forum

Way more time than money...

I had an ebay seller cancel my bid when I emailed him and said I'd check power consumption with a meter...lol

I was building Vape Mods out of 18650 flashlights and then regulated mods for the last four years just getting into growing again and I can feel a project coming on now just let me find where to get the emitters and boards I already have two bench top power supplies can anyone streamline my education on spectrums that are working best and any other usefull info you can direct me too would be great. If this pans out I'll move it over to the D.I.Y Forum

Way more time than money...
You should read THIS guys threads on LED lights for growing and DIY best post there is on the subject I think!

http://www.reddit.com/r/HandsOnComp..._and_led_grow_lights_part_5_working_with_100/

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1431482654128.jpeg

i am started to make a grow journal in grass city with my china led .

led spec they say
1.excellent cooling system 2.Bridgelux/Epistar/Epiled diodes 3.High power for medical plant 4.high lumen for flowers 5.2 years warranty

430 to 660nm plus IR & white

day 6 so far so good

20" Away from plant . eventhough out temp so high here 40*celsius my plants are growing.

uploadfromtaptalk1431482884211.jpg

Great idea for a thread :cool1: I myself have been thinking about getting into LEDs and was wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience with a line called Galaxyhydro? The one I'm looking at in particular has had some great reviews on amazon and on an LED review site (links below), but who's to say those reviews weren't made by the seller with different accounts:shrug: So just to be on the safe side I figured I'd make use of this great thread and ask directly from the consumers/growers what they thought. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As always keep up the good work. :toke:HB

Links:

http://ledgrowlightguide.com/galaxyhydro-300w-dimmable-led-grow-light-review

Amazon product

Great idea for a thread :cool1: I myself have been thinking about getting into LEDs and was wondering if anyone here has ever had any experience with a line called Galaxyhydro? The one I'm looking at in particular has had some great reviews on amazon and on an LED review site (links below), but who's to say those reviews weren't made by the seller with different accounts:shrug: So just to be on the safe side I figured I'd make use of this great thread and ask directly from the consumers/growers what they thought. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As always keep up the good work. :toke:HB

Links:

http://ledgrowlightguide.com/galaxyhydro-300w-dimmable-led-grow-light-review

Amazon product

rather expensive for a Chinese light and certainly the "dimmable" feature isn't worth paying almost double what you can get a Mars Hydro 300 watt light for. Other than that though, seems like a nice light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back