Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a LED light from goldenglobeleds a ebay company its diamond series it looks similiar to the 1500$ diamond series i seen elsewhere but this was a 900watt(150x6) running at 600w and it was 250 free shipping and its been mind blowing how good everything has been growing i have a 3 year warranty if i get that out of it ill be laughing, id buy like 10 of them and fill a room

F
I ordered a LED light from goldenglobeleds a ebay company its diamond series it looks similiar to the 1500$ diamond series i seen elsewhere but this was a 900watt(150x6) running at 600w and it was 250 free shipping and its been mind blowing how good everything has been growing i have a 3 year warranty if i get that out of it ill be laughing, id buy like 10 of them and fill a room
Make sure you check this out. There were some here that bought these, and it was a fake. They weren't 6 watt diodes and the thing was only pulling 250 watts.

I want to drop my input on this. I contacted a random seller on aliexpress, told them what diodes I wanted and how to lay them out with a diagram. They also had a choice of 120 90 and 60 lenses (I chose all 90).
It arrived exactly to spec and works a treat for me.
Zero stretch , perfect growth, nice chunky waxy & sticky buds.

Its nothing special or hyped up, just a basic 3w diode setup. Red with a touch of deep red , both types of blue diode topped with a couple warm & cool whites to round everything off.
been running it 24/7 for many months now with no issues ... but it would be better to go 18/6 for lifespan.

my only bad comment would be the volume of the cooling fans.

spend $20 and get a watt meter like the Kilawatt. King, Diamond, etc are mostly fakes, esp if they are claiming to have 6 watt chips. there are NO 6 watt chips,I'm pretty savvy but I got rooked by a crooked ebay seller. My "800" watt led was only drawing 247 watts, about what a 450 watt rated light would draw. Seller never responded to any of my emails questioning the low power draw. Ebay refunded my money and the seller was banned. Be VERY careful with unknown brands, especially if they don't have a website outside of ebay.

spend $20 and get a watt meter like the Kilawatt. King, Diamond, etc are mostly fakes, esp if they are claiming to have 6 watt chips. there are NO 6 watt chips,I'm pretty savvy but I got rooked by a crooked ebay seller. My "800" watt led was only drawing 247 watts, about what a 450 watt rated light would draw. Seller never responded to any of my emails questioning the low power draw. Ebay refunded my money and the seller was banned. Be VERY careful with unknown brands, especially if they don't have a website outside of ebay.
Wasn"t it stated as 900 watts Pop22?

i already received last week. havent use it yet. as soon as i received i checked with the lightmeter. it has 45000 lumen at 18inch alway. for 300watts . not actual. i bought 2 * 300watts for my 3*3 grow room

i am on the trip. as soon as i got back i will set up my grow room and take pic of the light and share here. i think quality they provide is worth it for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back