Outdoor Latitude 56* Scotland guerrilla/ninja style

I have done the same around the perimiter of the fence with tuffs of hair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180711-130516.jpg
    Screenshot_20180711-130516.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 81
Mice are a pain - and yer they love the shoot tips. We use bait in the allotment shed but that's just to stop them nesting there, there's nuthing I've found effective in the field so to speak. So no magic solution I know of. But here's a thought - they may be after the moisture (you're plants are the only watered juicy ones up the hill) - so you could try leaving them a water supply nearby...
Yeah pain in my butt. Yeah I thought about that, maybe go stash some blocks of cheese about. I had heard the smell of human pee deters them so I squeezed all I could out of me and I'm collecting those dark early morning ones.

Sorry dude about your loss.
but the one guy said about the green netting really important in a gorilla grow like that with plants that smell also the guy here said about the dog hair great idea dogshit too.[emoji90] and if you think it's mice which I've never had a problem with mice messing with any plants I've ever had but I guess it could happen take some mouse traps up there and set them up if not anything rabbit steps on one it's going to run too.
Hell your in Dire Straits you need take evasive action now.
you can take your own pee and your own poop and throw it around too. that helps keep them Critters back as well.
go down to your hunting store or Sporting Good shop and grab some Fox pee or urine spray and spred that around there all those things help keep them critters away.
Good luck[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Thanks yeah I'll try all of these bar maybe collecting my shit. Got dogs so that ones easy. Will try and find some netting that's fine enough but tbh now I'm back at work will likely be into next week before I am get to buy some.

Well fuck it just bought half a dozen mous traps 2x 1.5mx10m green mesh rolls and a bottle of rodent wildlife repellant spray. Arrived tomorrow so looks like I'll be going back on site sooner than expected.

Well fuck it just bought half a dozen mous traps 2x 1.5mx10m green mesh rolls and a bottle of rodent wildlife repellant spray. Arrived tomorrow so looks like I'll be going back on site sooner than expected.
In response to myself. If I net my darlings, spray this rodent deterant scent around proximity. Should I use empty traps as last defence at bases of plants, as surely I don't want to bait them as this is drawing rodents towards my plants? And holy crap it's rainibg/drizzling for the first time in weeks/months.

...I had heard the smell of human pee deters them...
This seems to work in my garden to deter some kind of moderately large (for the UK) wildlife from digging under my fence, just 2 or 3 evening waterings have been working adequately for a while now. You basically need to mark it as your territory, and I expect that the more meat you eat the more effective it would be. It is also a very effective N fertiliser.

This seems to work in my garden to deter some kind of moderately large (for the UK) wildlife from digging under my fence, just 2 or 3 evening waterings have been working adequately for a while now. You basically need to mark it as your territory, and I expect that the more meat you eat the more effective it would be. It is also a very effective N fertiliser.
Thanks yeah well I'm fairly carnivorous so that should be alright. Netting came, mouse traps came and also rodent deterant spray so hopefully if the rain quits IL be out in next few days, hopefully with the rain they'll have found a water source else where and if not SNAP in a trap!

Hey guys n gals so 5 has become 4. FFS whatever it is munched the last critical kush. Luckily I got down tonight as I'd say it's had a start on the 60day wonder. One of the bottom sets of leaves are gone. At least I managed to set up some netting over them which iv tried to stake down and prop up. Not much sticks or solid branches but as light was disappearing fast IV done my best. I emptied about a liter of stinky piss around them, stuck some mouse traps at the bases of the plants and also sprayed like half the bottle of that rodent deterant around the base of my net. Forgot to give myself a hair cut but IL be back in 2-3 days to check the traps so will do it then. Still lots of upward growth and bushing out. My feild repair seems to have done the trick with the glueberry. Standing tall and proud and still powering on, probably the best tbh. On the pest side of things what would come along and "glue" the tips of a leaf together like the three biggest bits of the leaf. I didn't check it, just removed it.

Those pesky greenfly can or spiders? Fruit trees got it good this year with bugs bleeding the sap out of trees. All over my bike, smells like I'm riding a pocorn machine!
Hey guys n gals so 5 has become 4. FFS whatever it is munched the last critical kush. Luckily I got down tonight as I'd say it's had a start on the 60day wonder. One of the bottom sets of leaves are gone. At least I managed to set up some netting over them which iv tried to stake down and prop up. Not much sticks or solid branches but as light was disappearing fast IV done my best. I emptied about a liter of stinky piss around them, stuck some mouse traps at the bases of the plants and also sprayed like half the bottle of that rodent deterant around the base of my net. Forgot to give myself a hair cut but IL be back in 2-3 days to check the traps so will do it then. Still lots of upward growth and bushing out. My feild repair seems to have done the trick with the glueberry. Standing tall and proud and still powering on, probably the best tbh. On the pest side of things what would come along and "glue" the tips of a leaf together like the three biggest bits of the leaf. I didn't check it, just removed it.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Back