Outdoor Afghan Skunk / Lemon OG Haze - Guerrilla Power

Hi guys, this is my first grow, but I have some experience since I helped building my friend’s 400w setup and gave him the knowledge to achieve some nice harvests, but since he doesn’t listen to everything I say, I’m growing my own, guerrilla style, instead of using his setup.

The ladies are:
- 1x Advanced Seeds Auto Afghan Skunk (19 days old)
- 1x Nirvana Auto Lemon OG Haze (12 days old)

The setup is:
- Spot in the middle of the woods
- 2x 18L black squared pots
- Bottom half is 10L Biobizz All Mix
- Top half is 10L Biobizz Light Mix
- Nutes are Gurrilla Tabs by Biotabs

I germinated both in paper towels and then transferred them to 18L pots, I kept the Afghan Skunk for 14 days inside my house and the Lemon OG Haze for 9 days giving them as much sun as I could (moving them between windows), sadly the days since their birth haven’t been that much sunny because it has been raining a lot which I think is the reason they aren’t bigger. Last night there was a lot of rain and a hailstorm so I want to go check them out as soon as I can to see if they survived.

My climate is Mediterranean, temps at night are getting a bit lower than usual for this time of the year, around 8/9 celsius, next week it should rain a lot again but I’m hoping the week after that kick starts the weather that a lot of people say is the best in the world for growing cannabis.

I went with pots because the soil where I'm growing is shit, very hard, a lot of clay and bad drainage, and is surrounded by Eucalypos which is a tree that drains all the water from the ground, I probably should have went with +40L pots, but I was on a budget and I want to breakthrough my first harvest before I invest more money.

When the Afgan Skunk was 17 days old I put 4 tabs in the soil, really hoping it doesn't burn them, in the next couple days I'll do the same in the Lemon OG Haze, I would like to get your opinion guys, do you think the tabs will be enough nutes for them? Or should I use some flowering nutes when the time comes?

Another thing, I'm only able to water her on weekends, do you think I'm fucked when they get bigger in june/july when it doesnt't rain a lot and they drink a lot?

I haven't got pictures yet, but today I will update the thread with some.

Sorry for the wall of text guys, happy smoking :smoking::smoking::smoking:
Good luck bro!

I’m def gonna put some small stones or the like at the bottom of my containers and perhaps fabic pots instead of plastic next plant. Props to @TheMongol on that idea for better drainage!

Yesterday I found my Afghan Skunk like this

Q9K83rZ.jpg

Tried to bury the stem
mmdoam1.jpg

Today I found her like this
jFRpbVF.jpg

I think she stretched too much as seedling due to lack of light and the main stem never got to fatten up so she collapsed on her own weight, then when I buried the stem I broke him a lil bit and this happened.

The Lemon OG Haze is at 26 days old and she is showing nicer growth compared to her sister and a healthy green, I also changed my spot btw.

XdPKFw8.jpg

3edqul6.jpg

qI9M8Kx.jpg

Now ill get some more seeds and try to not make the same mistakes ahah

The growth 5 days from last pic
CmSFiME.jpg

And 2 days after this pic
iEFdA2v.jpg

She is really booming, this last pic is from 5 days ago, can't wait to see how she is doing.

My new purchase
W3yfH5C.jpg

And a pic for the hash lovers, really nice and cheap moroccan i'm smoking atm
1Yfftot.jpg

Lemon OG Haze day 45
N780PXd.jpg

zFarXDs.jpg

She is past 50cm and looks and smells amazing, I just found a 5-8-10 nutrient bottle at home that I will start using, the problem is it is raining a lot so I don't wanna give her more water.

And my 2 new girls
QnwZLOV.jpg

Super Gold on black pot, same soil as Lemon OG Haze, supposedly its 75% sativa let's see if she gets big
And Critical Punch (Skunk vs Moroccan Autoflower) on white pot, this soil is shit cost me 2 euros for 20 liters so I already put 4 biotabs hoping it works out

The line up at the moment:
Nirvana Lemon OG Haze (big one)
Free Soul Seeds Critical Punch (white circle pot)
No brand Super Gold (black pot)
No brand Northern Lights (sowed today)
No brand AK47 (sowed today)

szBZoqn.jpg

tn9T1pM.jpg

iQhjumI.jpg

I have 2 more seeds but I should find another spot too much ganja in this one :smoking:

These 2 are either AK47 or Northern Lights, I don't know which is which :( one is having trouble I had take to the seed case off of her cuz it didn't fell on it's own

tmfPuIy.jpg

NNSM7XN.jpg

RWZCjXO.jpg

Do you guys think it will make it?

Super Gold around 2 weeks don't jnow exactly
Q7GvUiK.jpg

Critical Punch at around 2 weeks too
zZJetGO.jpg

The Lemon OG Haze is full on flowering, she smells so nice and is so sticky and frosty, imI in love lol

JW0qn2K.jpg

IQR8imq.jpg

YknwRzs.jpg

What do you think these spots are
kMzPDJC.jpg

Caused by snails?

And the whole squad together
ARAZquX.jpg

The one that had the shell stuck should be fine I've had to pull them off many of times. And those marks might be bugs, I had similar marks on my plant. @912GreenSkell could probably tell ya better than me on that tho! Looking great,I can almost smell that lemon og thru my phone hahah

Might be snails or slugs, but they look like they are from more of a sap sucker insect like the leaf hopper. Try to locate copper tape and tape around the perimeter of your pot(slug snail protection). If its leafhoppers, and the damage is only that bad i wouldn't worry about it.

Glad to know she will probably make it eheh MidWestMedz

Yeah GS thx for the tip, I was just intrigued by those spots,but good to know it's either snails or leaf hoppers, i sometimes see them jumping around
Ãnd yeah the damage isn't dangerous i think just some small bites on some leaves

4gtFLyL.jpg

The little one survived :))

cSRQ1tc.jpg

Lemon OG 2 months old and 5 days, she caught very ligh nutrient burn so I decreased dosage, I'm thinking 2 or 3 more weeks till she is done.

xsSw3K4.jpg

This critical punch is growing bigger and faster than super gold on shittier soil.
r2X6coZ.jpg

This is super gold, maybe its due to genetics, super gold 1.80 euro a seed and critical punch is 5 euro

C0zyjG9.jpg

And the sister of the slow one that survived

Back