Outdoor Latitude 56* Scotland guerrilla/ninja style

IMG_20180621_155208.jpg IMG_20180621_155211.jpg IMG_20180621_155146.jpg IMG_20180621_160134.jpg there's better pics of my small areas, the weeds surrounding and then what you have to travel through to find my patch

IMG_20180624_005152.jpg
alarms are set 6am to go out and plant up my darlings before anybodies awake. I'm going to try and dig a bit deeper and wider. Clear the weeds around the bases, clear back more weeds. Secure the perimeter with slug pellets and the bases with crushed cooked egg shells. IV got 3.5l of water with 1/2 strength bio bizz grow and 2 drops of superthrive. Will hopefully grow up n out in next week or two. Nobody got back to me about the smaller ones so I'm just going for it. Figure sun, heat and being in the ground will spur them on. Hope IV remembered everything. Peace

Last edited:
Out in the wild at just over 3 weeks. Just put the runts out as well. And dozey me forgot the cages so hopefully they'll be fine as I can't get back to them for at least another 5 days

Attachments

• IMG_20180624_072833.jpg
    IMG_20180624_072833.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_20180624_072852.jpg
    IMG_20180624_072852.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20180624_072908.jpg
    IMG_20180624_072908.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 171
View attachment 922093 alarms are set 6am to go out and plant up my darlings before anybodies awake. I'm going to try and dig a bit deeper and wider. Clear the weeds around the bases, clear back more weeds. Secure the perimeter with slug pellets and the bases with crushed cooked egg shells. IV got 3.5l of water with 1/2 strength bio bizz grow and 2 drops of superthrive. Will hopefully grow up n out in next week or two. Nobody got back to me about the smaller ones so I'm just going for it. Figure sun, heat and being in the ground will spur them on. Hope IV remembered everything. Peace

Congrats on successful plant out!!!!
Nothing like the rush of an early morning guerila gardening trip.
Bag full of seedlings, a trowel, some liquid fert, and a pounding heart, haha!!
:slap:

All the best with the grow -- mother nature will take care of them!

Fingers crossed for ya pal, hope you dont get many rabbits/deer your way, a few grows been done in cos of them this year.
thanks sending jay, I don't have to worry about deer as it's enclosed by 6ft deer fence and no signs of rabbits poos etc.

Congrats on successful plant out!!!!
Nothing like the rush of an early morning guerila gardening trip.
Bag full of seedlings, a trowel, some liquid fert, and a pounding heart, haha!!
:slap:

All the best with the grow -- mother nature will take care of them!
oh yeah running to keep under cover. Haha wasn't that bad I'm very isolated up here so next to no chance of seeing anybody at that time. So as predicted today is roasting hot so let's hope they're okay n growing.

Looks like good cover there brother, best of luck on the grow. I was worried a bit when you forgot the cages but sounds like you have it under control:smoking:
I'm at similar latitude, so I know it takes both skill and luck to get off a grow!:pass::karmacloud:

Thanks man yeah the cages are more a thought for mice but I reckon if a mouse wants in it'll get there, so might just forget it. Thanks for the karma and yeah a bit of luck goes a long way when your growing so far north.

Back