Indoor KonopCH Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil auto

Reaction score
Autopot coco/perlite grow under DIY 285W COBs in a 80x80cm tent. Never really used all those watts.

I reuse coco --> some good flush with tap water and we start again. Not bothering with removing roots either.

Personal best is combo: Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL, both from Dinafem, both autos of course. 375g dry from 140W COBs, so around 2.65 GPW. Without CO2.

This time... let's see if those smaller strains can get to around 300g dry.

Starting in around 3 weeks...

@DutchPassionTony @Sweet Seeds @Sweet Seeds Jay

How long till finish do you think is? They're 55 days old today, plant on the right is little behind as you can see.

Any "pro hand" would be nice... Maybe @slowandeasy, @Rev. Green Genes and @Waira?
I am not experienced with those strains, how long are they "supposed" to go? By the looks of the one on the right, it looks possibly overwatered. Could be lighting or something, but it looks light in color and droppy. One on the right looks like it has a good 5-6 weeks left to me. One on left, 4+? Just guessing, I wish you well.

I am not experienced with those strains, how long are they "supposed" to go? By the looks of the one on the right, it looks possibly overwatered. Could be lighting or something, but it looks light in color and droppy. One on the right looks like it has a good 5-6 weeks left to me. One on left, 4+? Just guessing, I wish you well.

Good watching, slow. But they are pictured when sleeping, so everything is okay.
My guess was 30 days left. They supposed to be 8 week strain from seed to harvest, ha-ha.
So I will wait a couple more days for Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil. I can put new plants for max. 30 days in another tent.

If my 6th sense is good, then above plants will be ready under 92 days or in 32 days.

So, here we go... I put 4 seeds directly in coco/perlite, no water method, no paper towel method. After 7 days I will choose the best of each strain.

Some sexy pics for the start... First one is HR and second one is DD.

So after 3-4 days, they're all alive. Here are the pictures of three of them.
Look at first picture - she lost her head at the right side. So sexy.

Okay, two seedlings died after 2-3 days, I don't know why. Old or damaged seeds I guess.
But luckily one of each strain survived. So I didn't choose the best one, but the only one I get.

So here we go, day 7...

DD:

HR:

HR on the left, DD on the right.

Last edited:
Subbed, got some Hyper Ryder myself, which will be popped in the next grow, so I'm interested how yours are going to turn out :thumbsup:.

Okay, two seedlings died after 2-3 days, I don't know why. Old or damaged seeds I guess.
But luckily one of each strain survived. So I didn't choose the best one, but the only one I get.

So here we go, day 7...

DD:

HR:

HR on the left, DD on the right.

Good luck bro! One thing I noticed on my own plants since I had to buy Cloud Coir (50/50) is the Perlite sometimes gets Algae on it on top. Now I am not sure if that Algae could effect seedlings or not. Technically it could effect the roots, in hydro it definitely would. So I actually don't mind the Cloud Coir for drainage, but I don't want Algae..even minor. So I literally just started 2 Sour Orange Livers last night. I since have gotten more regular Char Coir. So, I used 3/4 Cloud Coir and the very top 1/4 is Straight Coco. This will keep the light out and avoid Algae. Good luck

Subbed!! :greenthumb: :hooka: :pass:
1d27b9229af36b5f7b1de9cd871626db.jpg

Back