Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

Excellent work and great pics!! Well done!
I have a lil piece of auto Daiquiri lime waiting for tomorrow night. Can't wait! Harvest day is near. I'm gonna number the plants that I have more of to differentiate between the various pheno's. The fun is about to begin buddy! Sharing one

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After a quick look with my loupe I found that my Auto Cinderella Jack was about ready to harvest. She's been on ph'ed water and enzymes for about a week now and started ambering up some trichs. So it was time. Plus she really started to need deodorant! Lolz. One down, eight to go...
608fa2e45f4abb3967f2e97b5fc8aadb.jpg
f538202dbc9f49c360f8e6ee7870f7d5.jpg
6ad127030037d48e7fcca80c08515043.jpg
3e8c33c21c5114fa2fa6686f0c873405.jpg
28c0eebf3207503727998dda636f6146.jpg

So, I smoked my premature Dutch Passion auto Daiquiri Lime tonight with my girlfriend. She's a cigarette smoker but not really a Marijuana smoker. Every now and then she endulges. Just so you know her "level" of expertise. Lol. We rolled an average sized joint with tobacco and enough quick dried bud. When we lit up we both recognized the lime but also the smell of ritual insence. The smoke was much smoother as expected especially after just a week and a half dry and cure. The very nice flavor lasted till the roach! No tar flavor towards the end! Absolutely delicious!
My girlfriend who usually falls asleep after a few tokes had a laugh attack and just kept talking afterwards. Lol! She felt really relaxed and in a great mood. We had a great evening. We can't wait to try the final properly cured bud soon.
Sharing one y'all!

Last edited:
After a quick look with my loupe I found that my Auto Cinderella Jack was about ready to harvest. She's been on ph'ed water and enzymes for about a week now and started ambering up some trichs. So it was time. Plus she really started to need deodorant! Lolz. One down, eight to go...
608fa2e45f4abb3967f2e97b5fc8aadb.jpg
f538202dbc9f49c360f8e6ee7870f7d5.jpg
6ad127030037d48e7fcca80c08515043.jpg
3e8c33c21c5114fa2fa6686f0c873405.jpg
28c0eebf3207503727998dda636f6146.jpg

This is awesome...we literally harvested a Cindy Jack within 4 hours of each other today!! Havent trimmed mine yet...just about to get at it! Yours looks fantastic!! Mine is a beanpole from limited light(less than 10 hours), but heavy, heavy, heavy crystal, best of the season!
Great growing bud!!

That's a coincidence if I ever saw one. Mine got as much sun as possible. I changed their position as often as possible to make use of the long day. Keeping them in the sun let's say. Of course I couldn't when I went to work... I'm estimating the others will follow this week. I'm getting kinda worried about the smell too. Lol!

Well, going on week 10 with the ladies I put them out in the sun again this morning and low and behold... The first sign of bud rot. Damned Botrytis Cynerea. (I hope I spelled that right).
I managed to nip it in the bud (pun intended). It was in the main cola of one of my auto Daiquiri limes which shall be named nr 1 for now. I snipped the bud and thoroughly checked the rest of the plant(s). I think I got it for now though. My eyes will be working overtime from now on! I took a picture for you guys and as you can see it was barely starting.
ae0bb5500a52b83e5aa9fe2161107a1f.jpg

Well, going on week 10 with the ladies I put them out in the sun again this morning and low and behold... The first sign of bud rot. Damned Botrytis Cynerea. (I hope I spelled that right).
I managed to nip it in the bud (pun intended). It was in the main cola of one of my auto Daiquiri limes which shall be named nr 1 for now. I snipped the bud and thoroughly checked the rest of the plant(s). I think I got it for now though. My eyes will be working overtime from now on! I took a picture for you guys and as you can see it was barely starting.
ae0bb5500a52b83e5aa9fe2161107a1f.jpg

Damn sorry to hear about the mold...its a forking worldwide epidemic this season!! I had to cut half my autos down well before they were ready from damn mold. The only reason i am not growing a daiquiri is because of her susceptibility to mold...had a problem with her last season.

Damn sorry to hear about the mold...its a forking worldwide epidemic this season!! I had to cut half my autos down well before they were ready from damn mold. The only reason i am not growing a daiquiri is because of her susceptibility to mold...had a problem with her last season.
I must say that I am surprised that it only just started. I do put them all in the windowsill at night and when it's raining. I'll have the ac on full blast for a few hours and a fan on high pointed directly at them. So I've been lucky till now. Trichs are milky already so scissor time is coming soon... Yay!

Goodnight girls. Sweet dreams!

I've got an early morning so I'm hitting the sack. I put the girls inside with the windows open and the fan on full blast. All this to avoid/postpone bud rot.
Some men say treat women like b#tches and they'll do everything for ya. I'm not of that persuasion. I just tucked them in and sang twinkle twinkle, little star. [emoji23]
a069b55b48e3391ab97157381e47c93b.jpg

Back