Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

Goodnight girls. Sweet dreams!

I've got an early morning so I'm hitting the sack. I put the girls inside with the windows open and the fan on full blast. All this to avoid/postpone bud rot.
Some men say treat women like b#tches and they'll do everything for ya. I'm not of that persuasion. I just tucked them in and sang twinkle twinkle, little star. [emoji23]
a069b55b48e3391ab97157381e47c93b.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Awesome...have a shot of rep for that last part....treat them like the beautiful ladies they are!! Wish i had an air conditioned place to put them at night!! HUGE benefit on a year like this one!!

Awesome...have a shot of rep for that last part....treat them like the beautiful ladies they are!! Wish i had an air conditioned place to put them at night!! HUGE benefit on a year like this one!!
It sure saved my @ss a few times having ac. The summer here is very unpredictable. They can't even forecast yesterday's weather correctly.
Thank goodness it's almost time for the scissors. I can smell the girls outside in the wind. So can my neighbors... I might even cut them a few days earlier than the amber trichs dictate. My auto Night Queen is the culprit I think. She's already got those purple / brown hues coming in near the buds. Very beautiful. I'll get a few pictures when I get home from work later.

It sure saved my @ss a few times having ac. The summer here is very unpredictable. They can't even forecast yesterday's weather correctly.
Thank goodness it's almost time for the scissors. I can smell the girls outside in the wind. So can my neighbors... I might even cut them a few days earlier than the amber trichs dictate. My auto Night Queen is the culprit I think. She's already got those purple / brown hues coming in near the buds. Very beautiful. I'll get a few pictures when I get home from work later.

I am crazy impressed with the night queen. I havent done one outdoors, but i did 2 indoors last winter and both were excellent. Extreme frost!

You got some nice buds, they come along quickly! That is an good grow for beeing outdoor on the terass/balcony. :nicethread:

I had to scurry this morning and cut the one auto Glueberry OG which I called the runt. It was full of seeds in the pre flowers. I hadn't seen any bananas and the other plants seem unaffected. If the buds from the runt end up full of seed too I'll just donate this plant to the sick in the form of bho.

Hopefully she didnt seed the rest bud!! Yeah wow frost factor on the ANQ, nice work....the DP to most impress me is the cindy jack this round...amazing frost there as well on mine!!

Hopefully she didnt seed the rest bud!! Yeah wow frost factor on the ANQ, nice work....the DP to most impress me is the cindy jack this round...amazing frost there as well on mine!!
Well, from what I've sampled from the others few and from what I see with my reading glasses [emoji23] nothing got inseminated by the rogue runt. Thank the sensimilla gods! An occasional seed in your bud is fine. As long as it's extremely occasional. A seeded female is a terrible smoke. I speak out of experience. I've survived a 2 week dope draught in '93. I smoked a pregnant lady! Dude... It was a horrifying experience! She kept calling me in the middle of the night and my wife almost left me. Lolz!

Well, from what I've sampled from the others few and from what I see with my reading glasses [emoji23] nothing got inseminated by the rogue runt. Thank the sensimilla gods! An occasional seed in your bud is fine. As long as it's extremely occasional. A seeded female is a terrible smoke. I speak out of experience. I've survived a 2 week dope draught in '93. I smoked a pregnant lady! Dude... It was a horrifying experience! She kept calling me in the middle of the night and my wife almost left me. Lolz!

hahaha yeah i hear you!! Potency can be "decent" on a seeded lady, but taste and smell are brutal. :D
Great to hear hardly any pollination occured!!

Back