Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

I'll have a look tonight bud. Im jealous of the size of your GB OG though. I've got mine in itty bity 6.5l pots which of course keeps em much smaller than in free soil. Would you consider the GB OG a light or heavy feeder? I've been experimenting with heavy feeds and 1/4 strength feeding but I can't really see a difference. This one has me stumped! All the other DP autos are on schedule though. My Auto Night Queen and auto Compassion Lime are even showing their first amber trichs!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Plants are looking beauty ken!!
Glueberry and Moby Dick were the first 2 to show the need for feed when i put them out and relied on the horse manure for feeds. Ive been feeding all plants a fairly heavy feed schedule the whole time, but i havent been giving them too much(2liter per plant every 2-3 days).

@Ken357 . That's how I would do if I had a terrass with warmer weather. Awesome. Full of girls :d5::greenthumb:
:slap: :nicethread: Didnt see u had full of them before.

Plants are looking beauty ken!!
Glueberry and Moby Dick were the first 2 to show the need for feed when i put them out and relied on the horse manure for feeds. Ive been feeding all plants a fairly heavy feed schedule the whole time, but i havent been giving them too much(2liter per plant every 2-3 days).
That's about the same I give them here. Once every 2 days and of those feeding I'll omit nutes half the time. I'm constantly worried about salt build up and pH lockout with these little pots. But I did till now feed decent amounts. EC 2.5 @ 6 pH. Much less nitrogen towards the end though. The finishing plants actually started to shoot new calyxes the other day. So I'm watching the trychs carefully with a microscope. Hihi! Can't wait! Passing one.

@Ken357 . That's how I would do if I had a terrass with warmer weather. Awesome. Full of girls :d5::greenthumb:
:slap: :nicethread: Didnt see u had full of them before.
Oh boy! On a warm day it sure does smell sweet! I'm glad I'm on the 2nd floor! I'll be chopping the first 9 soon. Then I'll have 6 more auto's ('t weeks old now) and 6 small photoperiods which will be done around the end of September. I couldn't control myself during germination time. Lolz. Sharing one buddy!

Super. That's the way I like! Second floor, I think all your neighbors can smell that lovely sent anyway. Keep on Update!

That's about the same I give them here. Once every 2 days and of those feeding I'll omit nutes half the time. I'm constantly worried about salt build up and pH lockout with these little pots. But I did till now feed decent amounts. EC 2.5 @ 6 pH. Much less nitrogen towards the end though. The finishing plants actually started to shoot new calyxes the other day. So I'm watching the trychs carefully with a microscope. Hihi! Can't wait! Passing one.

I run green planet nutes in 6L pots in the winter and i flush just once at 30days running at 3ML base nutes+ additives.

I'm off to work again. It's daybreak here and the weather forecast is rain and cold. So the mature women will be looking outside on the windowsill with a fan on them. The young'uns will stay outside... In waterlogged pots. Hopefully it'll stop raining soon!
Have a great day all! Cheers!

So last night I finally tried the first little (early cutting) bud off of my auto Night Queen. The twig snapped after a good week of drying so I thought I'd give it a go. I must mention that I'm a light sativa smoker. Indica's usually put out my lights.
Anyway, here's my first preliminary smoke report of non cured young auto Night Queen:
The smoke was really smooth. No hay/grass taste which I expected from a non cured bud. There was a nice sweetness to it already. The buzz took a little while before it hit but then... It hit me hard. I put the joint away and watched Phelps vs great white on TV. What a trip! I was totally couch locked for at least an hour! I smoked the rest just before bed and actually slept all night through. That's unique for me. After smoking sativa's I usually end up in bed trying to count sheep. "one sheep, two sheep, ...old McDonald had a farm... HEY MACARENA!!!" The night queen sure did the trick as for a good night's sleep! Lovely! I can't wait to try the final product. She's still packing on weight. She's been on ac runoff water at a pH of 6.4 for a week now. Almost time for Edward scissor hands!
681fe16160212be89c63d500afb9edd4.jpg
5934299e3ee4cc3227836647a3b8354f.jpg

Back