Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

Ohhhh. Thats alot man! Shiiit. How is that colorado cookies? I made two wich i had outside the lighted area so she stayed smalled, but damn, ive never seen so much trichomes. More trichs then leafs and buds. Im scared to try her out.
Your weed should be good for you a long time as long as you dont open the door for "ohh, free weed" smokers :cheers:
Hey buddy! The CC is still a few weeks out but she does look promising. She's got a lovely smooth smell after rubbing the stems.
I have to mention that the 6 photoperiods were actually for someone else. He's been in the hospital for a few months now so I said I'd take care of them for him. Little did I expect them to keep stretching. I even topped them rigorously!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dang weather over here! It's been rainy and heavily overcast for the last week or so and I'm starting to wonder how long the girls will survive in my windowsill. I might have to do some cutting down tomorrow. They're mostly towards the end anyway but I was hoping to flush just a few more days. Updates and pics will follow soon as I'm off for 4 days starting tomorrow morning.
Don't touch that dial folks! [emoji23]

I snapped a picture of what appears to be powdery mildew. I'll have to look at it in the morning and decide what to do then. It's getting dark now and I have to go to work. Here's a quick picture of the spot I found. I hope it's just one plant!
477f3cf8ad083a1d19fd810ec1e109ce.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, please say goodbye to auto Daiquiri Lime nr 3 for she will be cut down today. She's been combating powdery mildew for a few days now but I was able to stop the attack with a spray of H²O². Nevertheless it's time for her to be harvested. She's been bulking up last week and she's got really compact juicy nuggets. Trichs are cloudy with a few leaning towards amber. I wish I had a microscope with a camera so I could show y'all. It's on my wish list though!
ea247528ac37fc0dc9495a3227d5ed95.jpg

Shes looking good and the buds on her will keep you happy for a while! Looks like she will be a clean smoke. I like when the yellowing leafs hanging like that, shes asking you to cut her down. Great job Man!

Ladies and gentlemen, please say goodbye to auto Daiquiri Lime nr 3 for she will be cut down today. She's been combating powdery mildew for a few days now but I was able to stop the attack with a spray of H²O². Nevertheless it's time for her to be harvested. She's been bulking up last week and she's got really compact juicy nuggets. Trichs are cloudy with a few leaning towards amber. I wish I had a microscope with a camera so I could show y'all. It's on my wish list though!
ea247528ac37fc0dc9495a3227d5ed95.jpg

Nice work bud!!

She sure smells of lime/grapefruit! I'm sure she'll have a great taste. Seeing as she went 2 weeks longer than her 2 sisters I'm hoping for a nice sativa high. No sign of the mildew either. I put a small fan near the buds the first day of drying. Just to prevent the mold from settling down on the buds. It seemed to work... Updates will follow!

Gday mate I'm Bob from Australia. I made fem seeds with auto ultimate and really like your outdoor grow. I have maybe 50 female seeds and 8 seedlings outdoors. Will put up some pics this weekend if that's OK. Just wondering if you know what an average yield would be for healthy outdoor auto ultimate females.? Also have 10 magnum female seedlings and 10 candy kush seeds to play with as well.

Back