Dutch Passion Ken357's 2017 Dutch outdoor endeavors with Dutch Passion autofems

Yesterday I cut down Auto Daiquiri Lime nr 2. She was a different pheno all together. No rock-hard nuggets with bright orange pistils on this one. And she had a much lower calyx to leaf ratio. So I spent a good half hour manicuring her buds. She does have a sweet skunky smell to her and plenty of resin. Just not sure what she'll do when it comes to final dry weight. Time will tell. DL nr 3 is still a good week away from scissor time. I just fed nr 3 a little extra P & K during the flush because she's still packing!
So here's the last picture of DL nr 2 (despite the lable with a one on it) standing and a picture of the clipped buds. Sorry for the quality of the pictures guys and gals. I was battling time as usual. Lol!
23f1e4bf004ab953f1c580f4e2dbaf46.jpg
5554387e1a7424c58e25d0162c20b63a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Today is the day my auto Night Queen gets cut down. I noticed that she had little green flies on some buds so time is of the essence. I hadn't noticed because of her beautiful colors that act as camouflage for the critters. Lol! I'm gonna invest in some stronger reading glasses. [emoji23]
1367ed907471a2481a3dafdc493f816b.jpg
14127d5dda7f33ab92c4b8b2af9134de.jpg

hahaha yeah i hear you!! Potency can be "decent" on a seeded lady, but taste and smell are brutal. :D
Great to hear hardly any pollination occured!!
Hey GreenSkell, I found the culprit! My auto Cinderella Jack is completely riddled with tiny seeds tucked away deep down in her buds. She must have been the cause of the few seeds in my auto Gorilla Glue. It hasn't effected taste after carefully removing the seeds from the grinder. And she sure is strong still. The pre taste of her buds was very stoned coupled with a nice sweet smooth smoke. I just need to clean up the weed before using it. No problem!

Oh.. that ANQ got hit hard by some hungry small bugs. How is she, can you "brush" them off? Or have you found out what it is? It dosnt look pretty. Hope you can scare them away.

Oh.. that ANQ got hit hard by some hungry small bugs. How is she, can you "brush" them off? Or have you found out what it is? It dosnt look pretty. Hope you can scare them away.
Google translate calls those critters "green flies". They are fairly harmless if you catch them on time. I usually plant lavender and marigolds amongst my ladies which the green flies hate. I forgot to do that this year... Anyway, I cut the plant as we do all of them and laid the buds out to dry. As the bugs only like leaves you can see them leaving almost immediately. I'll have a close look at each bud later because they weren't all affected by the green flies. The affected buds will become bho. The clean buds will go up in smoke... Lol! Next year I won't forget the lavender and marigolds though. I really think the ANQ is a lovely plant so I'll definitely be doing it next year again.

Okey. Seems like you know what it is and you are not to worried. Thats good.
Hope they all go away so you can enjoy the whole plant al naturale. You have any more girls to take down?
How long time will the cannabis from this balcony-grow last?
I think you have made an very good job!
:slap:

Okey. Seems like you know what it is and you are not to worried. Thats good.
Hope they all go away so you can enjoy the whole plant al naturale. You have any more girls to take down?
How long time will the cannabis from this balcony-grow last?
I think you have made an very good job!
:slap:
So far the ANQ is the only one affected. Hopefully I'll be able to shake the bad buds and clean them up a bit when they're dry. But only about half of the buds had these flies.
This week I'll be cutting one last auto Daiquiri lime and 2 Auto Glueberry OG's. Then in a few weeks I'll have 3 seedstockers AK420's, 1 dinafem Auto Amnezia xxl, 1 DP Colorado Cookies, 1 DP auto Ultimate, and one DP auto Cinderella Jack. And then there's 6 Photoperiods: 2 DP Euforia, 2 DP Shaman (my favorite daytime smoke), 1 DP Passion Nr1, and last but definitely not least 1 DP CBD Kush.
As you can see I made the best of the little room I have... Bwahaha! It's a freakin jungle out there! [emoji23] [emoji23]

Ohhhh. Thats alot man! Shiiit. How is that colorado cookies? I made two wich i had outside the lighted area so she stayed smalled, but damn, ive never seen so much trichomes. More trichs then leafs and buds. Im scared to try her out.
Your weed should be good for you a long time as long as you dont open the door for "ohh, free weed" smokers :cheers:

Back