Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Here's some pics from the morning after transplant, first is a Triangle that seemed eager for a change. These mephistos seemed a little frumpy at first but are getting it on now.

DSCN2984.JPG

Some Portal mix regs
DSCN2983.JPG

The sour crack farm starting to shine. These are in 1gallon fabric pots.
DSCN2987.JPG

The Z6 x Harle Tzu. A couple went into 1gallon pots I'll tier plant any female.
DSCN2986.JPG

And some of the Moonstone Amnesia regs.
DSCN2985.JPG

Hoping to get more transplanted today but I also have other stuff on the menu so we'll see. Thanks for looking in!

Well, I got a lot of stuff in the soil the last few days. I'll try to post some pics but I'm having device problems, I've got a new one coming..
I have popped @ 60 seeds, quite a few regs that will need sexing but still an absurd number for my space!!:haha: I guess I will selecting for vigor lol.
Ok, well I guess I'm not posting pics right now:eyebrows:
Started with (6)Portal Mix regulars from our friend @robbio.
(5) Z16x Harle-tzu from @StickMan , also via Rob.
(11)Portal Moonstone Amnesia regulars
(9) Mephisto Sour Crack, was supposed to be 12 in a sea of green type of arrangement, they didn't all cooperate so will fill that in with white chem or white crack(freebies)
7 stone dragons (portal)
9 Triangle Kush (mephisto)
I have 3 Sour Mango germing.
I have several more single portal seeds that I really want to grow, some Bomb thc, some 24 carat. Stop me!
:pass:
Hope to have pics of my leggy kids soon.
60! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
man, 8 pages without me. I'm depressed. You need to tag the old and slow, lol

Here's some pics from the morning after transplant, first is a Triangle that seemed eager for a change. These mephistos seemed a little frumpy at first but are getting it on now.

View attachment 745555
Some Portal mix regs
View attachment 745556
The sour crack farm starting to shine. These are in 1gallon fabric pots.View attachment 745557
The Z6 x Harle Tzu. A couple went into 1gallon pots I'll tier plant any female.
View attachment 745558
And some of the Moonstone Amnesia regs.
View attachment 745563
Hoping to get more transplanted today but I also have other stuff on the menu so we'll see. Thanks for looking in!
looking so fine!, seaweed mulch?

60! yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
man, 8 pages without me. I'm depressed. You need to tag the old and slow, lol
I did tag you somewhere along the line....lol yup I was wondering where you were!
looking so fine!, seaweed mulch?
It is grass from the garden, tried to harvest it with the weed whacker but it wasn't big enough so cut it with shears

I did tag you somewhere along the line....lol yup I was wondering where you were!

It is grass from the garden, tried to harvest it with the weed whacker but it wasn't big enough so cut it with shears
cool, only green around my garden so far is chickweed, pain in the butt stuff, green though!

Last edited:
Made our first trip to town since November yesterday, the pass has been open for a week or two. It was a nice day for a road trip but I was nervous as hell about leaving the plants for 12 hours:):):).
The first 40 miles is unpaved we call it our driveway lol
View attachment 744653
We came upon this wolf the pic is lousy I know.
View attachment 744654
About another 80 miles nice road
View attachment 744655

I'll try to get some plant pics up soon.
bush roading, nice, I'm anxious as hell when I boat the village in summer for 6-8 hrs, never like to leave the grow

bush roading, nice, I'm anxious as hell when I boat the village in summer for 6-8 hrs, never like to leave the grow
god yes I was nervous that day, they were at such a tender age. And it was partly sunny. Fortunately had someone here to prop the window and door open.
First couple of weeks were agonisingly slow, no sun just the grey stuff but a few good days made huge difference. Back to grey today but maybe they can take better advantage of it.

Back