Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

wow - love the shots of the Alaskan outdoors - keep those pics coming! Lovely set up you've got going - I'm excited to see the end result.

Wind power is nice i have 3K ,it does 1/2 to 2/3 my bill.I would love to have some panels on the roof,or carport.Peace please

That's awesome the wind is paying off .
I'd love to have windpower too, we're just not in a real good spot to take advantage of it.

wow - love the shots of the Alaskan outdoors - keep those pics coming! Lovely set up you've got going - I'm excited to see the end result.
hey sockelf, thanks for stopping in, it's good to have you along. What side of the mountains you on?

Awesome....Nice little corner of the planet there hehe. Do you have a grow thread going?

Yeah, the Island is amazing. I love it here!
I do - I just started it over in the outdoor grow journal. It's my second year with auto flowers (seventh or eighth with photos) but my first journal.

Yeah, the Island is amazing. I love it here!
I do - I just started it over in the outdoor grow journal. It's my second year with auto flowers (seventh or eighth with photos) but my first journal.
Good, I'll check it out.

@robbio looks like the Portal mix are starting to show their privates so should have them sorted soon. Just as a guess it looks @ 50-50 so far:)... There's one that got kind of malformed too that's lagging a bit. Have to wait and see on that one.

About 45 plants among which should be at least 10 or 12 males. That's still too many hehe but i know some growers who would appreciate a plant or two.
P_20170509_074236_1_p.jpg

Back