Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

I,m there brother when and where.Love the old bitch.We had a 1969 Kayot houseboat for years.She was a solid thing,they don,t build em like that no more.We used to go every weekend and work on her or take it out when we got her running good.Its a lifestyle for sure,if you got the money.If you have a good boat you aint got no money.LOL Peace please

Okay, I've been talking about boats and fish, but for those who weren't along last season I'll explain what I'm doing. My wife and I are commercial salmon fisherman we've been doing this for over 30 years. We have a wood troller 80+ years old. We fish July to September for coho and king salmon. I usually spend May and June working on the boat but I'm a little late on that this year. I'm more interested in my plants:biggrin:

Here's a few new pics. It's still staying mostly grey and rainy with occasional sunbreaks so everyone is doing what they can with the diffused light.
I'll start with the nursery under the new little T5
P_20170511_081053_1_p.jpg

I'm really rooting for this little Black Stone, tiny but pretty
DSCN3017_1.jpg

I have 3 of these Triangle Kush in the 3gallon pots plus one in a gallon container
P_20170511_080607_1_p.jpg

Here's my sea of crack lol, Sour and White in their 1 gallon fabric pots.View attachment 747550 View attachment 747550 View attachment 747550
P_20170511_075655_1_p.jpg

Some of the Moonstone Amnesia regs. These are starting to show sex.
P_20170511_075639_1_p.jpg

Cheers

Here's my Z6x Harle Tzu that, if its a girl will be my entry in the outdoor growoff
DSCN3013.JPG

And some of @robbio s portal mix. They are good-looking plants,but my gender ratio hasn't been real good with these and it looks like the same story with the Moonstone Amnesia. Maybe it's the light conditions, dunno, but I've got lots of plants hehe.
P_20170511_075020_1_p.jpg

Nice looking dudes or gals ,Stickman did a good job with those HT.Mother nature is a fickle bitch sometime,they all look happy .Do you find different strains handle your conditions differently .Very nice journal so far man,i just love watching your stuff.Later gator Peace please

If we all get together on it we could have her done in a couple weeks :haha: I'll just sit on the bull rail and point at stuff that needs done, and keep the doobies rolled.
:pass:
I will definitely travel there to help fixing the vessel with u. Im certificated only watchman level sailor, but im great cook too...
:cheers:

Nice looking dudes or gals ,Stickman did a good job with those HT.Mother nature is a fickle bitch sometime,they all look happy .Do you find different strains handle your conditions differently .Very nice journal so far man,i just love watching your stuff.Later gator Peace please
The HT are real lookers alrighty, starting to show some lateral branching now.
I can't say much about the strains/conditions I have different conditions now with the sunroom,just the second grow and this time my conditions are different again with the added ventilation.
Most things stretch a bit in this light. Your portals seem to be better about that interestingly, they have less internode space.

I will definitely travel there to help fixing the vessel with u. Im certificated only watchman level sailor, but im great cook too...
:cheers:
Bro! my wife would love to have a cook aboard. She's a great cook but she doesn't enjoy it much on the boat lmao
I'm still avoiding the boat work but did go over yesterday and got my Coast Guard safety inspection. Starting to get the fire lit under my ass!

Bro! my wife would love to have a cook aboard. She's a great cook but she doesn't enjoy it much on the boat lmao
I'm still avoiding the boat work but did go over yesterday and got my Coast Guard safety inspection. Starting to get the fire lit under my ass!
Some time it takes an old ass a little to get it going.My poor old farm needs some attention also.I tell my wife all the time ,Rome was not built in a day.LOLPeace please

Back