Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

The HT are real lookers alrighty, starting to show some lateral branching now.
I can't say much about the strains/conditions I have different conditions now with the sunroom,just the second grow and this time my conditions are different again with the added ventilation.
Most things stretch a bit in this light. Your portals seem to be better about that interestingly, they have less internode space.
They may be the short pheno.Peace please

Got a little sunbreak this evening. Real pretty out front.
P_20170511_174206_1_p.jpg

Stunning brother,
All I have to look at on my land is pine trees and more pine trees. But, at least I get to live in the sticks, so no real complaints.

Peace

Thanks brother.For sure having a peaceful place to live is a great thing.There's things I'd wish were different too (like the gardening challenges) but we've been here 30+years so getting used to it lol...

Thanks brother.For sure having a peaceful place to live is a great thing.There's things I'd wish were different too (like the gardening challenges) but we've been here 30+years so getting used to it lol...
You are more than welcome my friend. I can't even imagine living in Sardine land again.

People who have not lived out on land, fantasize how nice it would be, but as you know there are many challenges and it is just plain a lot of hard work. Certainly gets tougher as we get older though doesn't it?

Keep the stellar pictures of where you live and of course your awesome plants.

Peace

We don,t have that many trees ,but it is peaceful and quite on my farm.I cannot do all the work it takes to keep it up.I do enjoy sitting on my back porch,and not seeing a bunch of cars or people walk by.We really enjoy the peace and solitude.We feel fortunate to have been able to rent this land from the bank.LOL Its will be even better if and when we pay it off.We are close to truly calling it our own.I really enjoy the beautiful scenes.I know it takes a lot of work to live there.You know i would not trade my land for anywhere in the world.When we go on trips,its always good to get back home.Peace please

You are more than welcome my friend. I can't even imagine living in Sardine land again.

People who have not lived out on land, fantasize how nice it would be, but as you know there are many challenges and it is just plain a lot of hard work. Certainly gets tougher as we get older though doesn't it?

Keep the stellar pictures of where you live and of course your awesome plants.

Peace

We don,t have that many trees ,but it is peaceful and quite on my farm.I cannot do all the work it takes to keep it up.I do enjoy sitting on my back porch,and not seeing a bunch of cars or people walk by.We really enjoy the peace and solitude.We feel fortunate to have been able to rent this land from the bank.LOL Its will be even better if and when we pay it off.We are close to truly calling it our own.I really enjoy the beautiful scenes.I know it takes a lot of work to live there.You know i would not trade my land for anywhere in the world.When we go on trips,its always good to get back home.Peace please
I'm thankful every day for having landed here for sure. And I do feel privileged to own it.And it certainly isn't just the beauty that makes it so good. That's fun to share and I love to post pics that may give folks a bit of enjoyment. I'm a total homebody too there's nothing like coming home. Such a peaceful feeling.
It is a lot of work, though,and I'm feeling it more and more. Canna helps a lot!

Last edited:
Back