Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Ha, that's right the smell...when we're riding down to the lower 48 on the ferry, you wake to that smell on the last morning. We still go to Seattle each fall after fishing. As long as my mother in law is still around I guess lol... I do enjoy it in some ways but it always amazes me how the whole vibe changes once you get in the waiting line for the ferry ride back to AK...it's like a time warp or something .

Today's view. This is more normal...overcast with a little bit of drizz. 50°F...I'm a sun-dodger hehe and it suits me just fine except for the growing thing.
P_20170512_094305_1_p.jpg

Today promises to be sunny
P_20170517_072330_1_p.jpg

It's been a long spell of grey but we finally got sun yesterday. The plants actually did something besides stretch...I've been kind of concerned really about stunting or early flower but let's see what happens.
I went over to the boat and started waking her up for another season. She didn't want to fire up but the other starter should be back from the shop soon I think that'll do it. Made a good list of things to do before the season starts. Got my electronics installed...Here's my modem wheelhouse lol
P_20170516_110855.jpg

And a look at the harbor
P_20170516_160352.jpg

I'll get some plant pictures after I'm done with coffee

Gotta have an appetizer first . These things are so photogenic :)
DSCN3047.JPG

The Stone Dragons
DSCN3052.JPG

Sour Crack and White Crack
DSCN3079.JPG

The Portal Mix two pretty girls and little kinky one that gets to stay cause she's cute and healthy
DSCN3080.JPG

Moonstone Amnesia regs all girls now
DSCN3081.JPG

My little Black Stone
DSCN3084.JPG

And the Z6x HT photo regs 3 left, I think these are all females
DSCN3076_1.jpg

It's supposed to be sunny a couple more days so I'm hoping to see some progress. Today did help a lot.

Back