Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Almost a full time job there bud.LOL Seeing green soon for sure.Peace please

Yep actually have been spending lots of time on it. As you know I have to go to work eventually hehe I'm kind of playing hooky in fact. The old boat is just going have to wait till I'm ready this time I guess.

Well i,m retired now,i have trouble finding shit to do sometime.When you have a farm there is always stuff to do , i can pick and choose what i want to do.LOL After my last round of surgeries it took a few years to get back in the groove.I would love to go fishing again.My oldest boy has been after to go on a trip,with him and his brothers..Got a lot of time not a lot of money.Can,t wait for more pics.I love a full room so many nice strains to choose from.Good growing bud.Peace please

We're still dragging ourselves to work each season, for now. The fishing isn't really the hardest part, it's the boat maintenance. I'm solving that problem by ignoring it lol. Poor old girl really needs a new young owner. I'm looking for a smaller, low maintenance vessel to "retire" to. I can just catch a few fish to supplement the lousy SS checks we'll be getting. Got to keep the old one going for now though, so I'll be diving into that project soon.

Jraven - boats are like Butcher shops , always something to bloody fix ,

Boy you got that right. For many years I sort of enjoyed it. Now I'm falling behind enough though I feel like I need to pass this one on to someone. She's such a beauty, and she's just perfect at her job,but needs Lots of work.
DSCN1423_1.jpg

Boy you got that right. For many years I sort of enjoyed it. Now I'm falling behind enough though I feel like I need to pass this one on to someone. She's such a beauty, and she's just perfect at her job,but needs Lots of work.
View attachment 747011

Too bad for the 2000 miles apart thing, or i would come over and help you fix her up!

If we all get together on it we could have her done in a couple weeks :haha: I'll just sit on the bull rail and point at stuff that needs done, and keep the doobies rolled.
:pass:

Back