Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

What size pot are you going to use for the final pots,very nice little guys or dolls.I got about fifty fifty on the fem to male ratio on those.The father was a tall sati leaning boy,so we shall see.I am really stoked .Looking forward to seeing them grown out.Those antlers made beautiful pieces.You made a lot of people smile on those..Oh my what beautiful country you live in.Peace please
Most of my pots are 3 gallon. Your cross seems to be progressing nicely here, I'm looking forward to it also. I ended up with 7 going so will be cool to have 3-4 girls to grow out.

Here's my Moonstone Amnesia regulars they're about 12 days. Haven't had much sun I'm afraid
P_20170501_160459_1_p.jpg

Good-looking plants I got some portal regulars sent from a grobro friend and I'm excited to try em out never grown out any but seen a lot of folks on afn getting good meds from em .

Good-looking plants I got some portal regulars sent from a grobro friend and I'm excited to try em out never grown out any but seen a lot of folks on afn getting good meds from em .
I'm stoked too, first time for me... I've got a good variety of portals, some purchased some gifted this season so should be able to find something that fits my needs.

Love the grow you have started, will be watching with great interest! I also have some portals coming that I won on the 420 contest, 10 reg moonstones.

That room is exactly what I want for myself. Here in southern AZ a room like that could yield some monster plants year round!

Thanks for looking in bro, it's good to have you along.
Love the grow you have started, will be watching with great interest! I also have some portals coming that I won on the 420 contest, 10 reg moonstones.

That room is exactly what I want for myself. Here in southern AZ a room like that could yield some monster plants year round!
I can't rave enough about the sunroom, it's been a great addition to the home. It would be a different thing where you are, of course you're kind of an "opposite" climate to mine hehe but I bet it would be amazing. Seems like it could eliminate any winter heating expenses too( if you have any)
:pass:

Made our first trip to town since November yesterday, the pass has been open for a week or two. It was a nice day for a road trip but I was nervous as hell about leaving the plants for 12 hours:):):).
The first 40 miles is unpaved we call it our driveway lol
P_20170504_082632_p.jpg

We came upon this wolf the pic is lousy I know.
P_20170504_083557_1_p.jpg

About another 80 miles nice road
P_20170504_095833_1_p.jpg

I'll try to get some plant pics up soon.

Back