Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

We've had just gray light till now, So it hasn't really filled out much yet group shot.
DSCN2961.JPG

These Bomb THC are getting help from the new t5
DSCN2947.JPG

Along with a black stone
DSCN2949.JPG

Here's the Portal regs mix from @robbio coming along ready soon to transplant
DSCN2951.JPG

Here's my Stone Dragons
DSCN2956.JPG

A pretty White Chem
DSCN2955.JPG

The Moonstone Amnesia regs with a couple sour mango
DSCN2957.JPG

These Sour Crack and White Crack are doing ok they are stationary unlike the other plants as seedlings that get moved around into good light and fan action. So they stretch way out under the cotyledons and lean towards the window. I'll be able to manipulate them some pretty soon when I top up the pots
DSCN2954.JPG

Here's my first transplant a Z6xHarle Tzu photoperiod
DSCN2952.JPG

Hey bud those are really coming along nicely .They must like that wonderful mix you got them floating in.LOLThe male i used in those was really tall,i think 16 17 in.when he got chopped.Interested to see what phenos you get.Holler at you later bud.Peace please

Got about a dozen plants transplanted today, most of the regs still need to do a few more. The pots are ready I just ran out of steam lol.
DSCN2976.JPG

Nobody keeled over yet. These are the portal regs, Moonstone Amnesia, and Z6 x Harle-Tzu. They all got the first class treatment so I will be crowded with pots but should be o.k. on greenery for a while, hopefully till they sex.
And the first bear of the season came out on the beach today so I commemorated it with a photo
DSCN2979.JPG

Back