Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

beautiful smokes Jraven! Hope maintenance goes drier, and there are just the right [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG] of fish this season
Hey brother, finally getting some dry days. Got the last of the paint on the boat today.
Some of my plants got down to 38° one night, I think we're past that now. But yeah might help the frost production.
Got a couple frost pics, this is Triangle Kush. They didn't do well in the low light. Real stunted but they seem to be the frostiest.
DSCN3432.JPG

White Crack has it going too
DSCN3423.JPG

This little fairy frost is showing off a little.
DSCN3425.JPG

I'm really enjoying the colorful little entertainments this grow is providing.

Jraven I like your greenhouse. I am constructing one this coming season so well. I have a Malawi Gold cutting that has a minimum 16 weeks flowering schedule. Roundabout week 8 - 9 into flowering our weather starts getting cooler. Then the greenhouse will come in handy.

Loving purple strains !!!

Pete :greenthumb:

Jraven I like your greenhouse. I am constructing one this coming season so well. I have a Malawi Gold cutting that has a minimum 16 weeks flowering schedule. Roundabout week 8 - 9 into flowering our weather starts getting cooler. Then the greenhouse will come in handy.

Loving purple strains !!!

Be sure to consider light transmission of the glazing material you use...they are great for extending the season for sure.

What type of material are you using ??? Close to where I work is a place that builds greenhouses. I'll pop in there soon. Their prices is pretty good and that's a good thing cause I can't spend a lot.

What type of material are you using ??? Close to where I work is a place that builds greenhouses. I'll pop in there soon. Their prices is pretty good and that's a good thing cause I can't spend a lot.

multi- wall polycarbonate. I built it to withstand the Alaska winter since it is part of the house. Overbuilt I think now...the roof section is called 5X and it is very strong, but only 64% light transmission...The stuff comes in 2 and 3 wall too. It's all pretty strong stuff. The thinner ones should be lots better for growing canna.

Back