Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

harley Tzu mmmm thats a nice plant man!!

I would have to agree.my parents every year run the Harley Tzu ,great strain for pain.

I'm looking forward to getting something from the HTs...I want those meds.Our friend @StickMan wasn't real sure it would finish here, and I was hoping for a good start. They sure haven't had that lol. But they look ok and if we get some good weather they'll rock. The middle sized of the the 3 seems to be building buds.
We did get some sun today, the first mostly sunny day in a month. Been a tough spring but boy when the sun shines look out:headbang:
DSCN3309.JPG

I'm looking forward to getting something from the HTs...I want those meds.Our friend @StickMan wasn't real sure it would finish here, and I was hoping for a good start. They sure haven't had that lol. But they look ok and if we get some good weather they'll rock. The middle sized of the the 3 seems to be building buds.
We did get some sun today, the first mostly sunny day in a month. Been a tough spring but boy when the sun shines look out:headbang:
View attachment 766788
Got sun today to ,first time in awhile has been a hard spring but I'm thinking the suns going to be around a lil more ok I admit it I'm hoping.

yeah I had a cross of that with another CBD strain that I cant recall.it was really nice. I gifted it too several ppl who also had heavy pain. they all liked it too. :) would love to get pure harley Tzu though.that would be something. one day though. :D
Hope to get back to the H-T repro next winter. Want to have m/f for folks, and ended up with just females last winter, was already doing a fem reversal/seed run.

Peace

You good work brother,thanks for sharing with all of us .Peace please

. Check it out Rob, she's not big but oh so pretty!
DSCN3334.JPG

I put together a quick greenhouse to get the girls some better light.It got down to 38°F last night which totally surprised me, but I had moved the younger plants back into the sunroom and it was just the older stunted plants out there and they didn't seem to mind.They seem to be frostier after some sun.Today was sunny again,two days in a row! Love seeing them respond to it.
DSCN3328.JPG

Last edited:
Man that is a beautiful little plant lots of frost.That should be nominated for pic of the month.Peace please
Bro you created a purple beauty!
DSCN3385.JPG

I'm also loving this mephisto Ruby
DSCN3383(1).JPG

We had a couple days of partial sun, but back to the rain now. Not only is the grow struggling but also my boat maintenance has been a struggle too. So I hope you're all having better weather wherever you may be:)
:pass:

Bro you created a purple beauty!
View attachment 768933
I'm also loving this mephisto Ruby
View attachment 768938
We had a couple days of partial sun, but back to the rain now. Not only is the grow struggling but also my boat maintenance has been a struggle too. So I hope you're all having better weather wherever you may be:)
:pass:
That looks absolutely tasty,looks like some bomb purps.

Back