Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

The first round of autos started @ 4/20 are all little stumpy gals, but are firming up nicely . Gonna be a nice variety anyway!
P_20170613_083657_1_p.jpg

These Bomb THC were started a bit later, 4/26, and really reacted differently to the conditions. They didn't preflower, they stretched and the branching is more developed. They seem to be making good use of the available light now.
DSCN3291.JPG

Last edited:
The latest round started 5/27 Hydra on the left and( 2) Moonstone Amnesia [HASHTAG]#2,. [/HASHTAG]
One of the MA got a fim
DSCN3283.JPG

This Rainbow Moonstone newly transplanted is from the same batch
DSCN3286.JPG

yeah I had a cross of that with another CBD strain that I cant recall.it was really nice. I gifted it too several ppl who also had heavy pain. they all liked it too. :) would love to get pure harley Tzu though.that would be something. one day though. :D

yeah I had a cross of that with another CBD strain that I cant recall.it was really nice. I gifted it too several ppl who also had heavy pain. they all liked it too. :) would love to get pure harley Tzu though.that would be something. one day though. :D
Only ever seen my dad get it as clone ,learned alot about cbds by mom and dad their preference is cbds,I really have like ,franks gift ,harlequin,certain phenos of pennywise ,lucys lion was super citrus strange almost like a sour grapefruit.

Back