Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Hey bud good looking girl.You prolly got a while to go on that girl.Very nice.Sending you some good sunlight Karma.Peace Please.
Yep Rob she's about 45-50 days.
We could get some photons this morning when the sun gets above the ridge...it's windy though so it can change fast.
P_20170606_065829_1_p.jpg

Anyone seen this? It's on the earlier real leaves. Just a few of the plants. Not so much on the more recent leaves.Kind of random distribution among the plants too.
DSCN3215.JPG

Damn man don,t know maybe some sort of mold,what does your RH run.Someone that knows for sure will come along.Nice pics.tho.Hope you get it fixed bro.Peace please

Nah it's not on top the surface, can't see anything but the lighter color, even with the microscope. It doesn't seem to be a problem, but I'm sure it means something lol. Always got low RH these days.

I mixed up diatomaceous earth and neem seed meal, gave them all a good layer of that. I'm bubbling 1/4 cup of neem seed meal in 1 gallon of water for a foliar.

Looking good Jraven, the sun always shines when you have cobs.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Right, I'm thinking of lighting these days! Maybe I'll tag @BigSm0 here and see if he thinks COBs would be a useful addition to my solarium. Supplemental lighting for low light periods.
By the way brother DM, the tincture has been a great help lately against my pre-fishing season anxiety symptoms. Sure glad to have it in the cabinet!

Back