Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

@StickMan always spreading the love to his peers.The folks are what make this site so special.Those HT are the real deal.Man i wish you had better conditions to grow in.You are making the best of your situation for sure.Good job J you are killing it man.Peace please
Thank you for the most kind words my friend.
Thank you brother, I'm really fond of the HT's :):) .I'm loving the way they're developing in spite of the conditions..This spring has sure been a challenging one, really the ultimate in PNW climate pleasures hehe. I'd be more than thrilled to try out anything that might work here!
I have and am continually producing seeds for environments like ours, so rest assured that you will have lots of gear (fast finishing photos and autos, fems and m/f) to work with next year and beyond.

Peace

Thank you for the most kind words my friend.

I have and am continually producing seeds for environments like ours, so rest assured that you will have lots of gear (fast finishing photos and autos, fems and m/f) to work with next year and beyond.

Peace
Sounds good, I will do whatever I can to help further our knowledge of these plants.

Same ol weather report here folks we've had just a few hours of sun the past week...definitely could use some supplemental lighting in the sunroom this year.
P_20170605_080604_1_p.jpg

@robbio one of the portal mix girls is the first redhead of the season at @50 days
DSCN3249.JPG

Gals in the nursery on day 9 or 10 hopefully they get a load of sunbeams somewhere in their life.
DSCN3253.JPG

If the weather ever shapes up( even still cloudy but not windy/rainy) I'd like to move some plants outside for comparison. I think that between the reduction of light from the polycarbonate glazing panels and the very low natural light the girls are photon hungry.

Just noticed man you're using Nancy's yogurt containers I grew up on that stuff ,made not far from home on an ol pranksters farm r.i.p, mom always kept there products in our home ,truly good stuff .

Just noticed man you're using Nancy's yogurt containers I grew up on that stuff ,made not far from home on an ol pranksters farm r.i.p, mom always kept there products in our home ,truly good stuff .
Oh yea we still have a soft spot for that product ...very good stuff.Guess the Keseys still own the business?

plants do look good, even though as you said.......photon challenged. Way gorgeous environment! and I see resin! Hoping the young ones will swim in photons!
i bet 3 or four of those COBs would help. I am starting to accept the fact that I'll need extra light to get it right.

Back