Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Another rainy day in Southeast Alaska, and the low-light experiment continues :) last evenings show.
View attachment 757434

These guys may be a pain in the ass but this part never gets old
View attachment 757438

Here's those Stone Dragons today @ 9-10 inches
View attachment 757433
Here's the crack girls, Sour seem to be in bud but the 3 White Crack on the right are doing it differently still stretching in preflower
View attachment 757453
Moonstone Amnesia have also stayed on the straight and narrow
View attachment 757468
These Bomb THC bomb have done it completely different I'm curious looks like they have time to do something . They are just a week younger than most of those others

View attachment 757469
And the group
View attachment 757474
Interesting and informative post as usual Jraven. Always enjoy your updates.

It's interesting as a noob seeing how each strain is going about it's business in your conditions in slightly different ways.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Interesting and informative post as usual Jraven. Always enjoy your updates.

It's interesting as a noob seeing how each strain is going about it's business in your conditions in slightly different ways.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Thanks brother yeah I'm learning as I go too. Still figuring what works in this environment. And figuring out what I can do to improve it. :pass:

Have you looked at any Flash Seeds? I hadn't until I received a couple freebies of theirs, AnnaPurna Super Autos. Didn't drop them but tried to research a little. They tend to tolerate, almost like colder wet climates. It's said they can be left out until Jan. in some places before harvest and don't seem to mind getting snowed on. Maybe worth a look

Thanks brother, I'll check them out...and that brings up a point that I really hadn't pursued. I tended to choose strains that would deliver the meds i wanted...thinking the sunroom would be closer to a "perfect " environment where i could grow whatever I wanted. But as it turns out there are still special needs to be worked with.

My photoperiod plants, Z6 x Harle Tzu by @StickMan are looking real nice to me. @42 days, they seem to be taking the grey better structurally.
View attachment 757477
Looking great my brother! Again, I so hope she finishes out for you. We will certainly get you more than set up for some nice fast finishing photos for next season. Have lots to choose from for you.

Peace

Looking great my brother! Again, I so hope she finishes out for you. We will certainly get you more than set up for some nice fast finishing photos for next season. Have lots to choose from for you.

Peace
@StickMan always spreading the love to his peers.The folks are what make this site so special.Those HT are the real deal.Man i wish you had better conditions to grow in.You are making the best of your situation for sure.Good job J you are killing it man.Peace please

Peace
Thank you brother, I'm really fond of the HT's :):) .I'm loving the way they're developing in spite of the conditions..This spring has sure been a challenging one, really the ultimate in PNW climate pleasures hehe. I'd be more than thrilled to try out anything that might work here!

@StickMan always spreading the love to his peers.The folks are what make this site so special.Those HT are the real deal.Man i wish you had better conditions to grow in.You are making the best of your situation for sure.Good job J you are killing it man.Peace please
Thanks my friend, it's truly a fine and wonderful place here.
I'll keep working on my setup, get things tuned up here for some stellar grows. We're getting close to retirement now, funds will be pretty short so gonna have to be growing all our own meds .:pass:

Hey bud i am on a fixed income also,it really took me awhile to get used to retirement.You sound like you got a solid plan going.We are looking at downsizing ourselves .Thats why we decided to grow our own meds.We could not afford to buy it anymore.Will be watching .Peace please

Back