Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

It's possible we've turned the corner into spring finally...woke to a clear sky promising lots of photons once the sun is over the ridge. This has been a solid month of photon deprivation with only 4-5 days where there was partial sun.
P_20170524_062412_1_p.jpg

I'm curious what the plants will do. If I'm reading them right there has been some stunting /forced flowering in most of the strains. I don't know for sure at this stage if it's just the light or if there's something else I could have done for them. Here's 3 Bomb Thc that look nice but haven't shown any preflower or branching . That might be a plus.
DSCN3141.JPG

In general there hasn't been much change since the last pics except for more pistils on most of them. And some branching started.I'm probably going to germ a few seeds but I'm going to have to figure out where to put them it would involve some culling even though I'm kind of bonded with most of the gals.
DSCN3137.JPG

Anyway change is in the air so let's see what happens :pass:

It's possible we've turned the corner into spring finally...woke to a clear sky promising lots of photons once the sun is over the ridge. This has been a solid month of photon deprivation with only 4-5 days where there was partial sun. View attachment 753619

I'm curious what the plants will do. If I'm reading them right there has been some stunting /forced flowering in most of the strains. I don't know for sure at this stage if it's just the light or if there's something else I could have done for them. Here's 3 Bomb Thc that look nice but haven't shown any preflower or branching . That might be a plus. View attachment 753646
In general there hasn't been much change since the last pics except for more pistils on most of them. And some branching started.I'm probably going to germ a few seeds but I'm going to have to figure out where to put them it would involve some culling even though I'm kind of bonded with most of the gals.View attachment 753650
Anyway change is in the air so let's see what happens :pass:

Goodness...i can get over the majestic nature of your view out the window!! Plants looking good bud!!

Goodness...i can get over the majestic nature of your view out the window!! Plants looking good bud!!
I love it too brother but must admit it's been pissing me off a bit lately lmao.
Here's some close ups first stone dragons at 34 days
P_20170524_071101_1_p.jpg

Moonstone Amnesia 34 days
P_20170524_070818_1_p.jpg

Wow man very lovely ladies .Love the flowers.This is really getting exciting.Good sun vibes your way way bud.Peace please
yep I really love them. I don't think they'll get very big but if some of the taller ones get some branching going I'll be real happy.

Well...we've had a couple days of sun, and my impression is that most of the autos from the earliest round are not inclined to do any branching. Here's the most advanced of the stone dragons,
DSCN3154.JPG

The Bomb THC reacted differently, they haven't preflowered and the new growth looks good. They went giraffe style instead.
DSCN3157.JPG

The Z6 x HT photos have fared better apparently...the branches have grown nearly 2 inches in the last 2-3days.
DSCN3162.JPG

Sure looks like a gorgeous day in store here today though. Probably too damn hot for my liking but the plants will love it!
DSCN3166.JPG
P_20170527_072103_1_p.jpg

Back