Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

mmmmm, :D soooo putry AND stinky. I think they call that heaven man LOL hell is where fire doesnt exist.sooo,NO SMOKING LOL

That looks absolutely tasty,looks like some bomb purps.
Yeah bros I'm real excited for my first colored plants hehe like a kid at christmas. They're not very big but I'm easily pleased.

Jraven what is your experience with growing in rainy cold weather ???

I have 4 plants outside but with past grows winter weather never did anything good.

Loving that purple color. Hopefully I'm getting a purple strain next season too.

Pete :greenthumb:

Jraven what is your experience with growing in rainy cold weather ???

I have 4 plants outside but with past grows winter weather never did anything good.

Loving that purple color. Hopefully I'm getting a purple strain next season too.

Pete :greenthumb:

I've grown a locally adapted strain outdoor here, it's low quality but has produced good yields every time. Other than that it's pretty grim lol. I have crossed that strain with decent auto genes (lowryder) and it worked pretty good. I started a few of those this year but they were stunted along with the rest and I didn't re-start any more. A friend is growing some so will see how they do.
Anyway, I always had at least a minimal shelter/greenhouse for them and still the main sign of "time to harvest" would be mold, rather than maturity lol. I was hoping the sunroom would solve all problems but still have some tuning up to do.
Thanks for stopping in brother

Some of the stunted plants from the first round are staying out in the makeshift greenhouse at night. Stone Dragons and Moonstone Amnesia . I doubt they like the overnight low temps, @ 44F last night, but they look a little better than ones staying in the sunroom. Some other of the younger plants are going out to the greenhouse during the day and are really loving it.
P_20170623_070104_1_p.jpg

Well folks it's time for us to go to work. One week left til we start fishing. I'm far from ready but plugging away at it! The girls will be on their own more, I won't be moving them around anymore...I'll have to figure out who stays in the sunroom and who stays out in the greenhouse . We'll be looking in evey few days.
I'll probably be harvesting some of the stumpies this week. It'll ll be nice to have some new stash in a few weeks.

Hoping I've got em under control...got some spinosad product coming in case I don't lol. Yea thought that was interesting how they went for certain plants. I was so complacent cause I haven't had any pests to speak of in the sunroom yet other than the occasional aphids. I looked at the scarring from the thrips without knowing what for quite a while hehe. No mites yet they sound like a nightmare.
I've noticed how bugs single out certain plants. Right now in the greenhouse only 1 plant has any bug sign. A few spiders in there and predatory wasps cruising through

I'm looking forward to getting something from the HTs...I want those meds.Our friend @StickMan wasn't real sure it would finish here, and I was hoping for a good start. They sure haven't had that lol. But they look ok and if we get some good weather they'll rock. The middle sized of the the 3 seems to be building buds.
We did get some sun today, the first mostly sunny day in a month. Been a tough spring but boy when the sun shines look out:headbang:
View attachment 766788
how sweet it is!

Here's the Z6x Harle Tzu on the left and a bent over Bomb THC getting some sun these may come inside at night till I'm sure it'll be warmer overnight.
View attachment 767171
temps in the 30s don't seem to bother my plants, and the more frost you saw probably a plant response to protect itself from frost nip

Back