Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Well heck, pissing down rain again, @50F.

P_20170624_070255_1_p.jpg

And I have to put the boat on the grid in a couple days for annual maintenance hope it stops raining for that.
P_20150617_173053_HDR_1_1.jpg

I guess I kind of ran off without saying goodbye lol....We've been on the boat and fishing for a while just getting started not much action yet. Have our salad garden along. We ate that spinach so the little lettuce plants underneath will take off now.
P_20170630_180350_1_p_1.jpg

Sea lions and cormorants relaxing on the red can:
DSCN3518.JPG

I took some plant pics here at home today but can't download em right now will try asap. Here's my portal Ruby from a few days back:
DSCN3498.JPG

DSCN3499.JPG

I have harvested some of the first round of stunted plants....sour crack were only 4-6 inches of bud but pretty sweet. Moonstone Amnesia which i have actually smoked a bit of with no cure....It's real nice with a warmth that just seemed to spread through the body with a feeling of well-being. Nice for fishing. Also triangle kush and stone dragons at 5-9 inches or so. 1or2 of each so far, have roughly 6 of each.
Happy 4th brothers and sisters
:pass:

I guess I kind of ran off without saying goodbye lol....We've been on the boat and fishing for a while just getting started not much action yet. Have our salad garden along. We ate that spinach so the little lettuce plants underneath will take off now.
View attachment 775551

Sea lions and cormorants relaxing on the red can:
View attachment 775550
I took some plant pics here at home today but can't download em right now will try asap. Here's my portal Ruby from a few days back:
View attachment 775554
View attachment 775556
I have harvested some of the first round of stunted plants....sour crack were only 4-6 inches of bud but pretty sweet. Moonstone Amnesia which i have actually smoked a bit of with no cure....It's real nice with a warmth that just seemed to spread through the body with a feeling of well-being. Nice for fishing. Also triangle kush and stone dragons at 5-9 inches or so. 1or2 of each so far, have roughly 6 of each.
Happy 4th brothers and sisters
:pass:
Best wishes for a safe and successful fishing season, may mother nature be kind to you and provide sufficient catch.

And remember: Good things come to those who bait [emoji3][emoji1]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back