Jraven's Alaska Sunroom Grow 2017

Hey brother, finally getting some dry days. Got the last of the paint on the boat today.
Some of my plants got down to 38° one night, I think we're past that now. But yeah might help the frost production.
Got a couple frost pics, this is Triangle Kush. They didn't do well in the low light. Real stunted but they seem to be the frostiest.
View attachment 770059
White Crack has it going too
View attachment 770061
This little fairy frost is showing off a little.
View attachment 770062
I'm really enjoying the colorful little entertainments this grow is providing.
man, frosty little beauties! Hmm, low light strategy, more plants more frost in the pipe!

go for at least 80%

That's about right, I'm going to change all or some of my glazing before next season. This has been a good lesson with the extreme low light this year. I may not have figured it out otherwise, lol. It'll save on juice for the supplemental lighting I'm planning on adding also.

I guess I should get this off my chest...We've had a death in our little tribe, a tragic one. It's making it hard for me to post right now, just want to hold onto my friends and family. We finally got out fishing after a week or so though and found enough fish near home so we can stay together for now. I'll be around brothers and sisters, just need a little time.
Please don't take any loved ones for granted you just never know what's coming. :pighug:

That's about right, I'm going to change all or some of my glazing before next season. This has been a good lesson with the extreme low light this year. I may not have figured it out otherwise, lol. It'll save on juice for the supplemental lighting I'm planning on adding also.
the woven poly greenhouse fabric I've been using is 11 mil and really tough, icicles falling from the eves bounce off of it.

I guess I should get this off my chest...We've had a death in our little tribe, a tragic one. It's making it hard for me to post right now, just want to hold onto my friends and family. We finally got out fishing after a week or so though and found enough fish near home so we can stay together for now. I'll be around brothers and sisters, just need a little time.
Please don't take any loved ones for granted you just never know what's coming. :pighug:
oh man, peace be with you and yours

Sorry to hear your sad news, sending peace and love from the UK.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back