Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

So, what are your plans for next season seems as you did so well this season . :clapper::clapper::clapper::thumbsup:
No single strain really knocked it out of the park, as far as having all the traits for survival, but I'll have some repeats. The fast photos from Sweet Seeds were productive but late...not sure if I can get them to go earlier but will sure try. Auto Amnesia XXL worked ok, it finished in time but I haven't decided if it's good enough toke. Will be trying more xxl's since they seem to have a combo of early finish and good yield. Will be looking at CBD strains. The ones I grew this year ( white widow from DP and Dina)are some fine smoke but they weren't very big. I'll also be keeping an eye on some breeders here on the site :thumbsup:
Going to try and modify the ghouse to get an earlier spring in there.
I think I'll be going with fewer plants, bigger pots. I have some seven gallon and will get some 10 g or so. :pass:

Here's the last two holdouts in the sunless sunroom, BLR X OG Kush. Getting a little COB light just cause I'm a softy...they're coming down soon. They are plenty frosty and again I'll get some nugs and some good extract material
View attachment 973608 View attachment 973609 View attachment 973610 View attachment 973611
yeah frosty!
Ah yes next year I need to figure that out soon...:smoking:
this figuring out stuff, seems like a job for sit'n by the fire, toke'n & sip'n

No single strain really knocked it out of the park, as far as having all the traits for survival, but I'll have some repeats. The fast photos from Sweet Seeds were productive but late...not sure if I can get them to go earlier but will sure try. Auto Amnesia XXL worked ok, it finished in time but I haven't decided if it's good enough toke. Will be trying more xxl's since they seem to have a combo of early finish and good yield. Will be looking at CBD strains. The ones I grew this year ( white widow from DP and Dina)are some fine smoke but they weren't very big. I'll also be keeping an eye on some breeders here on the site :thumbsup:
Going to try and modify the ghouse to get an earlier spring in there.
I think I'll be going with fewer plants, bigger pots. I have some seven gallon and will get some 10 g or so. :pass:
Sounds like a good well thought out plan.

upload_2018-12-3_13-39-49.jpeg

upload_2018-12-3_13-41-7.jpeg

Back