Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

No single strain really knocked it out of the park, as far as having all the traits for survival, but I'll have some repeats. The fast photos from Sweet Seeds were productive but late...not sure if I can get them to go earlier but will sure try. Auto Amnesia XXL worked ok, it finished in time but I haven't decided if it's good enough toke. Will be trying more xxl's since they seem to have a combo of early finish and good yield. Will be looking at CBD strains. The ones I grew this year ( white widow from DP and Dina)are some fine smoke but they weren't very big. I'll also be keeping an eye on some breeders here on the site :thumbsup:
Going to try and modify the ghouse to get an earlier spring in there.
I think I'll be going with fewer plants, bigger pots. I have some seven gallon and will get some 10 g or so. :pass:

I was reading back a ways and found this post of yours. I’m growing a couple of CBD strains right now and the DP Compassionate Lime Auto is the runtiest plant I’ve ever grown. BUT, I got an OG Kush from CBD Crew and it looks very promising! I thought I was ordering an auto and I never checked. Lol! Turned out to be photo seeds. But she outran the DP very quickly and is a very vigorous grower. It might be worth looking at some of their seeds for your outdoor grow. I’m saving at least one seed to go outside this coming summer.

HTH

I was reading back a ways and found this post of yours. I’m growing a couple of CBD strains right now and the DP Compassionate Lime Auto is the runtiest plant I’ve ever grown. BUT, I got an OG Kush from CBD Crew and it looks very promising! I thought I was ordering an auto and I never checked. Lol! Turned out to be photo seeds. But she outran the DP very quickly and is a very vigorous grower. It might be worth looking at some of their seeds for your outdoor grow. I’m saving at least one seed to go outside this coming summer.

HTH
I'll check that out, thanks. I've had some success with faster photos and they have been a good part of my stash...I just have challenges if they go too long :pass:

I'll check that out, thanks. I've had some success with faster photos and they have been a good part of my stash...I just have challenges if they go too long :pass:

Gotcha. I forgot you’re up in Alaska. I don’t have to worry about finishing fast so I can’t help you with that aspect. Not yet, anyway.

:pass:

Happy Solstice my friends, here's my sunset for your enjoyment :pass::bighug:
DSCN4983.JPG

Seasons greetings friends I have a report. Tincture made from Rosy, the pretty black lime reserve x sugar punch is an excellent sleep aid. Almost too good lol but I'm working on that:smoking::pass:
P_20181225_110826.jpg

Seasons greetings friends I have a report. Tincture made from Rosy, the pretty black lime reserve x sugar punch is an excellent sleep aid. Almost too good lol but I'm working on that:smoking::pass:View attachment 991677

Damn...all i would do is hop into the aluminum boat and fish if i lived there!! :D Well every minute i wasnt busy prepping for winter i guess!

Back