Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Love to see you coming out of your hiding place! LOL

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Work has pissed me off, so I'm sitting on the roof having a vape, cyber- skiving and watching the airshow, ( the a bloke jet cleaning the roof of a building next door,i don't think I'd stand on a roof waving a gun shaped object about with all this military shit going on!)

Work has pissed me off, so I'm sitting on the roof having a vape, cyber- skiving and watching the airshow, ( the a bloke jet cleaning the roof of a building next door,i don't think I'd stand on a roof waving a gun shaped object about with all this military shit going on!)
Wow... Sorry you're not happy, but it sounds like you're in a pretty surreal situation. Enjoy! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IMAG0214.jpg

High over the planes.

I'm really not feeling my new job.

They don't pay travel, which is OK because they said the work is London and m25.

I seem to be working in Hamps and Bucks. So I just lost it with my manager and had a bit of a rant, I'm particularly proud of using the sentence ' I'm spending so much time in the shires I'm changing my fucking name to Bilbo Baggins!'
Well done itis dint take no shit bro it'll go two ways ull get better work or they'll dig there heals in if that's the case move on and get one u enjoy bro

I like the Shires... I live in one of those! Blimmin city folk, moaning about the fresh air.. Whilst sat vaping on a roof next to a massive airfield pumping out loads of aviation fumes...

How much fresh air do you need? [emoji2]

I like the Shires... I live in one of those! Blimmin city folk, moaning about the fresh air.. Whilst sat vaping on a roof next to a massive airfield pumping out loads of aviation fumes...

How much fresh air do you need? [emoji2]
It's THAT road Vlad. I hate it with a vengeance, I don't even need utter it's name. 8 junctions of hell!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back