Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Jaysus! Never mind it's a knockout.. More like The Adventure Game.. Doogy Rev!

Looks like a pwoper mission mate. Don't splash any water on yer lighting circuits tho.. It's a wisky business!

Plants look shaaweeeet tho U! Nice growing! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Jaysus! Never mind it's a knockout.. More like The Adventure Game.. Doogy Rev!

Looks like a pwoper mission mate. Don't splash any water on yer lighting circuits tho.. It's a wisky business!

Plants look shaaweeeet tho U! Nice growing! [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Yeah, gonna have to run a water supply over that side.

G13 got some good genetics.

Top that.
20160712_200139.jpg

Im seriously impressed with the resin these seem to be putting out already.
20160712_194453.jpg

Laters.

I

Yeah, gonna have to run a water supply over that side.

G13 got some good genetics.

Best to "Play it Safe" (like Jimmy Savile).

Ok.. I'm done with '80s TV references now..

Yus, a tap by the tent would be handy. While you're at it, could ya stick a tap in my cellar too? Mrs Vlad will supply tea and cookies! [emoji2]

Best to "Play it Safe" (like Jimmy Savile).

Ok.. I'm done with '80s TV references now..

Yus, a tap by the tent would be handy. While you're at it, could ya stick a tap in my cellar too? Mrs Vlad will supply tea and cookies! [emoji2]

Mrs Vlad's cookies aren't really conducive to a straight pipe run. I'd have to use the old 'it's meant to run at that angle to help with air locks' line.

I'm really not feeling my new job.

They don't pay travel, which is OK because they said the work is London and m25.

I seem to be working in Hamps and Bucks. So I just lost it with my manager and had a bit of a rant, I'm particularly proud of using the sentence ' I'm spending so much time in the shires I'm changing my fucking name to Bilbo Baggins!'

I'm really not feeling my new job.

They don't pay travel, which is OK because they said the work is London and m25.

I seem to be working in Hamps and Bucks. So I just lost it with my manager and had a bit of a rant, I'm particularly proud of using the sentence ' I'm spending so much time in the shires I'm changing my fucking name to Bilbo Baggins!'
I don't know what it means, but it sounded great! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I don't know what it means, but it sounded great! :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There's 2 counties west of London called Buckinghamshire and Hampshire where they keep sending me to work ( it's a 4-5 hour round trip). They and a few other counties are known as the shires. In the books,' the hobbit' and ' lord of the rings', the hobbits live in a place called the shire, the main hobbit character is Bilbo Baggins. Kinda takes the spontaneity out of it when you have to explain.

Back