Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Haha! Quality U!

I've been blasting out some ol' skool rave here tonight! Nothing that cheesy tho! [emoji6]

Lil Vlad loves the rave tunes! [emoji5]

Aww, while I'm on.. How much duct tape did ya get through? [emoji38]

Cheesey? Don't make me get all venga boys on you!

I did half a roll of duct tape before chucking it across the loft and switching to the silver metal stuff.

I have the choice of frustrations with my banana hands, either not being able to get the backing off of the silver tape or the duct tape trying to turn into rope.

Cheesey? Don't make me get all venga boys on you!

I did half a roll of duct tape before chucking it across the loft and switching to the silver metal stuff.

I have the choice of frustrations with my banana hands, either not being able to get the backing off of the silver tape or the duct tape trying to turn into rope.

I hate that silver stuff! I reckon whoever invented it was on the wind up. Surely there's an easier way? [emoji848]

I hate that silver stuff! I reckon whoever invented it was on the wind up. Surely there's an easier way? [emoji848]

Should of orders jubilee clips.

The silver stuff is great once the backing is off. Least it stays tape shape, gaffer tape had aspirations to be something else and shape shifts into a wearable piece of modern art as soon as you take it off the roll.

Itisher had a ' I'm sure he was hairier than that earlier' look on her face ( we've all seen that,eh?)

Should of orders jubilee clips.

The silver stuff is great once the backing is off. Least it stays tape shape, gaffer tape had aspirations to be something else and shape shifts into a wearable piece of modern art as soon as you take it off the roll.

Itisher had a ' I'm sure he was hairier than that earlier' look on her face ( we've all seen that,eh?)
:crying::funny:

Right oh.

First up my apologies for being a bit absent from people's threads, it's all been a bit hectic and I'm struggling to keep up with my own.

Now, you may remember I started a auto x last week, well I didn't, remember that is. It was between saucers on paper, it'd started but dried out.

So tonight I dropped a polar express.

Tent no 1 smells, front bush is skunky and the lanky bitch smells fruity.
20160711_203733.jpg

20160711_203848.jpg

Tent 2.

Carrying buckets of nutes over to it is a chore. I had eddy waring doing a running commentary in my head with Stuart halls chuckle ringing out!
20160711_204834.jpg

Big difference is I can actually get in the grow to tend to tend to her.

Attachments

• 20160711_205030.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 20
Right oh.

First up my apologies for being a bit absent from people's threads, it's all been a bit hectic and I'm struggling to keep up with my own.

Now, you may remember I started a auto x last week, well I didn't, remember that is. It was between saucers on paper, it'd started but dried out.

So tonight I dropped a polar express.

Tent no 1 smells, front bush is skunky and the lanky bitch smells fruity.View attachment 599862

View attachment 599863

Tent 2.

Carrying buckets of nutes over to it is a chore. I had eddy waring doing a running commentary in my head with Stuart halls chuckle ringing out!
View attachment 599864

Big difference is I can actually get in the grow to tend to tend to her.
Looking good you could almost say it's a knockout [emoji10]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back