Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

She beat the infection that put her in there, but as she has been in bed for a month now they are struggling to get her back up on her feet.

I keep thinking of grandpa joe in Charlie and the chocolate factory, I think she just needs a bit of coaxing.
Wow, at her age I didn't think she was still on her feet. I'm sure she'll get back again, she already beat the infection, so she's a tough lady. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Wow, at her age I didn't think she was still on her feet. I'm sure she'll get back again, she already beat the infection, so she's a tough lady. :)

The trouble is she has not enough mental stimulation in there, at home she reads, does word puzzles and watches quiz shows on tele (she thinks I'm a genius because I can always help her with crosswords, thank you Google!)

But in there she gets nothing, we are going to see if they'll let us bring her home and have a district nurse come in. Got a feeling that will cost the NHS more, so they will likely say no. The physio team won't discharge her as she could walk to the toilet when she came in and now needs a catheter.

She hardly eats because their food is crap. We take in what we can, but she needs something hot and stodgy, not sandwiches and salads. Itisher makes sure she feeds her whatever we take in. It's really down to itisold to get up and piss in the pot!

The trouble is she has not enough mental stimulation in there, at home she reads, does word puzzles and watches quiz shows on tele (she thinks I'm a genius because I can always help her with crosswords, thank you Google!)

But in there she gets nothing, we are going to see if they'll let us bring her home and have a district nurse come in. Got a feeling that will cost the NHS more, so they will likely say no. The physio team won't discharge her as she could walk to the toilet when she came in and now needs a catheter.

She hardly eats because their food is crap. We take in what we can, but she needs something hot and stodgy, not sandwiches and salads. Itisher makes sure she feeds her whatever we take in. It's really down to itisold to get up and piss in the pot!
Yeah, that's tough. She's also probably hating being there. :(

But it sounds like she's a tough cookie and will be on her feet quickly so she can go back home.

Mom's learning to use Google, I'm not so smart anymore. LOL

But she's happy here, which is fantastic. She adapted much faster and better than I thought she would. And now that she's at the house, she's loving it. :)

Vewy nice! Since we're doing partial facials today, here's witchy and her prince this morning! [emoji16]

a84298a12caa4817e472c54f73617cd6.jpg

Helping hand found them outside today. Very cute!

a25bb435cf7d45f7904c2ac993fb59af.jpg
2dac76b563bce8132b8e8db923bc7922.jpg

Back