Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Vewy nice! Since we're doing partial facials today, here's witchy and her prince this morning! [emoji16]

a84298a12caa4817e472c54f73617cd6.jpg

Helping hand found them outside today. Very cute!

a25bb435cf7d45f7904c2ac993fb59af.jpg
2dac76b563bce8132b8e8db923bc7922.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You weren't liking them were you witchy?

That only works with cane toads and you're better off smoking them.

nice video shame about the song :headbang: :smoking:

Well done Mr mescaline.

The whole point was to put that song in every bodies head.

Intentionally or not, you have out trumped me, as I now have 'nice video, shame about the song' by not the 9 o'clock news stuck!

Looking good mate... Hey! Have you been stealing my records? That sounds like my favourite, Tight Fit -in the Jungle 12" extended dub remix on pink vinyl and I want it back,

NOW! [emoji35]

Picture disk mate.

Tight+Fit+Fantasy+Island+162990-991.jpg

Oh, 'e was reet propa 'unk,eh?

I understand vinyl s making a comeback, they must have worked out how to auto sync mechanically.

Well done Mr mescaline.

The whole point was to put that song in every bodies head.

Intentionally or not, you have out trumped me, as I now have 'nice video, shame about the song' by not the 9 o'clock news stuck!
Mate sorry to say the wife watches friends that songs been stuck in my head for years (along with the voices) and why so formal Wile will do [emoji12]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Mate sorry to say the wife watches friends that songs been stuck in my head for years (along with the voices) and why so formal Wile will do [emoji12]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Yikes! That's a song I won't even think about, definitely a stucker!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Picture disk mate.

View attachment 587942

Oh, 'e was reet propa 'unk,eh?

I understand vinyl s making a comeback, they must have worked out how to auto sync mechanically.

Massive pilchard, more like. I don't think he was marketing himself to women either if ya know what I'm saying fam.. [emoji6]

I can still remember him on top of the pops in a leopard skin leotard.. [emoji33]

Back