Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Well I'm home alone tonight.

I've sat around in my pants and socks.

I've smoked hash bongs with the back doors closed but internal doors open.

I've connected my tablet to the sound bar, opened my dj app and avenged my neighbours constant r and b with some badly mixed house bangers.

I've drunk freely of the frowned upon brew, the wife beater, the baby shaker, the what-you-fucking-looking-at, stella of artois.

I've smoked more hash bongs,as above.

And I've educated myself, I've learned chihuahuas don't like wearing reading glasses. I've also learned they have a bite force roughly equivalent to a scrotum in a zip.

I've smoked more hash...see above.

I learned chihuahuas hold a Fucking grudge man!

Hash

And now I'm pretty mangled the sofa looks really comfy.

Really

Comfy

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
Nice!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

That's not cooking it's just waiting for you to turn your back and I use midget monks from Tibet don't eat much and don't take up to much room neither [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

See now, infringement of copyright. Which order are they? Unless you grow ch**se from big bu**ha seeds you could be on shaking ground.

I've got a few in the garden shed if ya wanna borrow one for a while, they don't eat much either... I wouldn't leave them unattended around the dogs tho. [emoji6]

(Just a little mild racism there^!) [emoji31]
How dare you! [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

In Thailand it depends on the island, main island has street dogs (they don't eat 'em) and no cats but Phi Phi has cats and no dogs.

I think China is the one for dog-eating.

When I was in Thailand there were t-shirts available with "T-bone steak" written and a picture of a dog.

Just sayin'!

See now, infringement of copyright. Which order are they? Unless you grow ch**se from big bu**ha seeds you could be on shaking ground.
Funny you should say that got some big Buddha blue cheese coming down in a couple of weeks smuggled in from Tibet monks were part of the deal [emoji12]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back