Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Haha! [emoji23][emoji23]

I've been down the boozer!

Big shout to Mr 1664 and a big shout to U for drowning out the guffy R&B.. Mrs Vlad listens to Kiss FM when I'm not around..

That shit should be banned! [emoji111]️
Ah kiss fm!

I used to listen when it was pirate, it was ok when they got licensed until it was bought by the big boys.

Now they employ 'radio presenters' instead of djs.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Just read in the news about 'London cannabis factories'.

Apparently we're I'm going wrong is by not having a Vietnamese slave in my loft!

Ffs!

Just read in the news about 'London cannabis factories'.

Apparently we're I'm going wrong is by not having a Vietnamese slave in my loft!

Ffs!

I've got a few in the garden shed if ya wanna borrow one for a while, they don't eat much either... I wouldn't leave them unattended around the dogs tho. [emoji6]

(Just a little mild racism there^!) [emoji31]

I've got a few in the garden shed if ya wanna borrow one for a while, they don't eat much either... I wouldn't leave them unattended around the dogs tho. [emoji6]

(Just a little mild racism there^!) [emoji31]

Lol

I've got no room! What with the eastern Europeans that work in my car wash and the Chinese that I have in my knocking shop.

Is all our crime sub contracted to cheaper ,foreign crime organisations?

Cats, Vlad, can't leave 'em around the cats.

((Really mean no offense by expressing the stereotype, I thoroughly apologize if I caused any offense. I hope you read this in the commercial drug products quick male disclaimer voice telling you all the bad shit the medicine will cause.))

Cats, Vlad, can't leave 'em around the cats.

((Really mean no offense by expressing the stereotype, I thoroughly apologize if I caused any offense. I hope you read this in the commercial drug products quick male disclaimer voice telling you all the bad shit the medicine will cause.))

I'm not interested then.

If there was a chance of them eating that Fucking chihuahua I'd have one like a shot!

So it's dogs in Thailand, cats in Vietnam?

What about chihuahuas?[emoji848]

It cooks itself.
FB_IMG_1465191242636.jpg

Back