Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

5000$ is mental, pretty cool that it could sit up on a shelf an no one would have a clue.
Would love a new portable vape myself.
Been looking at the crafty, the fire fly and the pax2 anyone any experience with these?

5000$ is mental, pretty cool that it could sit up on a shelf an no one would have a clue.
Been looking at the crafty, the fire fly and the pax2 anyone any experience with these?
Can't say about them I've got a solo gives a good hit I'm just a sucker for a big fat joint [emoji108]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think I tried the Pax and didn't care for it. I use the cheapo ones and love them. *shrugs *

Check out my Auto THC Bomb Friendly Grow Comparison!

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

Can't say about them I've got a solo gives a good hit I'm just a sucker for a big fat joint [emoji108]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I was a joint person all my life, and I started young. First smoked when I was 14. Once I vaped, I never looked back! Actually, a couple of times since then that I had to roll up, for lack of option, I was upset I couldn't vape instead.

Check out my Auto THC Bomb Friendly Grow Comparison!

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/52772/

The mrs had the crafty, blinding little fella. Battery life is a bit pony,but she's a heavy user. Only reason she stop using it is because the charger port buggered up and she couldn't be bothered to send it back. Think that's sorted or the newer ones. I've got a mighty which is the bigger version, so have no issues with the batteries.

Don't know about the other 2.

Back