Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Last day at work before crimbo!

Don't have that Monday morning feeling.
You lucky bastard I'm in till Friday won't be doing much work this week just a stoner fest with the boys an early dart from work will give you plenty of time to nuke them little feckers [emoji106]

I toke therfore I am so naaa

High on the roof tops of London.
IMAG1096.jpg

Cor blimey! It's Mary Poppins!

Let's ave it!
20161219_183739.jpg

We're going on a thrip hunt
We're gonna kill the little......insect?

Haze tent clear. Thank fook.

20161219_185053.jpg

There's one.^ if you've never had the pleasure of a visit from these darlings, that's the size of them.
Studio_20161219_190018.jpg

It's the orangey brown looking thing in the central margin of the leaf, he was dead.

The damage looks like this.
20161219_185310.jpg

The silvery looking spots aren't because I love a good maz too much, that's where they've beena munching.

I'll give them another spray in a day or so.

Itisher has delayed harvest till boxing day! Just so I can use my 'surprise bowl trimmer pressie'!!

Let's ave it!
View attachment 675400

We're going on a thrip hunt
We're gonna kill the little......insect?

Haze tent clear. Thank fook.

View attachment 675401
There's one.^ if you've never had the pleasure of a visit from these darlings, that's the size of them.
View attachment 675402
It's the orangey brown looking thing in the central margin of the leaf, he was dead.

The damage looks like this.
View attachment 675404

The silvery looking spots aren't because I love a good maz too much, that's where they've beena munching.

I'll give them another spray in a day or so.

Itisher has delayed harvest till boxing day! Just so I can use my 'surprise bowl trimmer pressie'!!

Fucking thrips man... I f'kin hate them! Kill them. KILL THEM ALL, AND THEIR CHILDREN! [emoji83]

Nice torch btw.. I've got one of them! It's like a car headlight in your hand... it recoils when you switch it on! [emoji51]

Hehe.. remember to look surprised when you unwrap the trimmer, she'll love to see your happy lil face.. [emoji1360]

Back