Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

OK. Bowl trimmer gets a massive thumbs up.

The last liberty haze took something like 15 man hours to trim, this time, 5.

It does a pretty good job, but if you don't use your trim you will be a little hacked off as it doesn't discriminate between leaf and bud, so anything protruding gets snipped.
20161223_065510.jpg

Just tried ordering some bouncers for the tents from Defender.Co. UK. Anybody used these? Their website registration has fecked me off! Registered, clicked the email link and it's sent me into the 'you are (not) registered worm hole!'.

It won't let me log on, because I'm not registered, but won't let me register because I'm already registered! Aaaahhhh! Fucking! Aaaaaaahhhhhh!

Nice haul mate- top growing as always. I'll never trim another plant without one of those machines.
Hope you get rid of those little bastard thrips- theres a product from the us called azamax its pretty strong shit- but would obviously kill your predator mites too

Well, before she's all gone, smoke report on Jessie.

She's a Arctic lights from a dutch passion multi strain coloured seed pack.

She kept short and bushy with minimal training, but I did stunt her in her early days, chucked down a massive root system and the dry weight was a bit of a pleasant surprise.

The smell and taste is fruity haze, the vaped taste simular. Smoked, the flavour is pleasantly fruity and it burnt very evenly to a grey ash. Mostly a head stone, but induces laziness after a bit of a session.No headache. About mid strength for effect.

Would I grow it again? No. Too many strains out there to try, she's a nice transient smoke, but not a keeper.

Back