Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Main problem with these bastards is, they fly. Nowhere is safe.

Trounce is ok, I've never actually won a battle against thrips tho, I've just kept them at bay til I can take the plants down and nuke the whole place.

Good luck bud. [emoji83]
I found a lady bug on my Blue Kush the other day, but they're good, right?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

High on the roof tops of London. View attachment 674971

Cor blimey! It's Mary Poppins!
Holy crapoly, Batman! Ms. Poppins seems to have packed on a few pounds since I last saw her! And it looks like she's traded the umbrella for a vaporizer?? [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji16]

Let's ave it!
View attachment 675400

We're going on a thrip hunt
We're gonna kill the little......insect?

Haze tent clear. Thank fook.

View attachment 675401
There's one.^ if you've never had the pleasure of a visit from these darlings, that's the size of them.
View attachment 675402
It's the orangey brown looking thing in the central margin of the leaf, he was dead.

The damage looks like this.
View attachment 675404

The silvery looking spots aren't because I love a good maz too much, that's where they've beena munching.

I'll give them another spray in a day or so.

Itisher has delayed harvest till boxing day! Just so I can use my 'surprise bowl trimmer pressie'!!
Is this what you mean?

a03e6463ced82f9fe43cd37f3dd7dec8.jpg

And let us know how you like the trimmer. I've been very curious about it, but kind of feel like the technology isn't quite there yet...

Fucking thrips man... I f'kin hate them! Kill them. KILL THEM ALL, AND THEIR CHILDREN! [emoji83]

Nice torch btw.. I've got one of them! It's like a car headlight in your hand... it recoils when you switch it on! [emoji51]

Hehe.. remember to look surprised when you unwrap the trimmer, she'll love to see your happy lil face.. [emoji1360]
Yeah!

Back